Sikhi 2020

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh !!

Well Guys I saw a blog (http://blog.sikhsangeet.com/sikhiin2020/) abt Sikhi and if I say more precisely I found blog is about F U T U R E of Sikhi.

The question was "Sikhi in 2020"

I replied there in Comments section. I want to share that question and comments with you.

I feel there are lots of Fake Sikhis in our Delhi, Punjab, Uk London, Canada .. I mean every where in the world. Fake Sikhs means A person who has long hairs on head wearing Turbun But Keeping his beard trimmed, NO AMRIT-PAAN I mean no Rehat Mriyada at all.

If we count this kind of sikhs are about 90 Percent of total Sikh population. How can they teach there kids or next generation about sikhi?

There is a question in my dirty mind I like to share with you. We all know There were few purposes in forming our religion.

If I am not wrong they were.

1. No Jaat Paat

2. No dehdhari Guru etc…

The list would be so long… I like to ask about

1. No Jaat Paat- We all know what all happened in Austria. Castisim was the main cause behind all this (visit: http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1018885/Dozens-injured-in-Austrian-Sikh-temple-brawl)

2. No dehdhari Guru (Every one know how many sikhs are follwoing Baba Gurmeet Ram Rahim as there guru and ready to kill other sikhs who are against him)

My stupid question are.

1. DO OUR GURUS GOT SUCESS BY MAKING OR FORMING OUR RELIGION (KHALSA)?

2. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO FININSH JAAT-PAAT FROM OUR COMMUNITY?

3. WHO FOLLOWED GURU JI’S ORDER OF not to follow any DEHDHARI guru?

—————————————————————————————

Basically Khalsa panth is only a matter of TURBAN…. A person who wears turban, no matter if he trim his beared, (and in case of ladies the do also plucking and waxing), not following A N Y rehat mariyada is a Sikh.

You can find this kind of sikhs every where around the world.

well its enough.

Well in the end of my post I like to say I am not worring about Sikhi in 2020

I am worring about Sikhi in TODAY

Bhul Chuk beshaq Maaf na karna mere veero par meri gal te gaur karna jaroor karna.