Why Do Sikh Girls Run Off With Muslim Boys

virk30

Guest fordcapri

FORDCAPRI - said :

Been many good points made and good suggestions on what to do like martial arts, learn bout history, hand leaflets out side gigs is a good one, never thought that one ever actually.

Also boycott their shops/businesses or reduce usage to an absolute minimum. I no it can be hard depending on where you are from, I reduced it £5.50 week I want it down to a zero, I also keep track of weekly spending in muzzie shops sometimes its 0.00 or can be up to £10.00. We need to make an effort dont use, their shops at all.

I suggest using of Private detective, who provides surveillance evidence in the form photographic and video camera. People with sister/daughters and prospect futuer partners (futuer wife) should consider this. The link below is to a person who I recommend

http://www.covertres....webeden.co.uk/

If you don't want to hire any one you can do surveillance yourselves with bugs, covert cameras, or text message retrivers.

---------------

U DA MANlaugh.gif

No probelem !!!!

Been many good points made and good suggestions on what to do like martial arts, learn bout history, hand leaflets out side gigs is a good one, never thought that one ever actually.

Also boycott their shops/businesses or reduce usage to an absolute minimum. I no it can be hard depending on where you are from, I reduced it £5.50 week I want it down to a zero, I also keep track of weekly spending in muzzie shops sometimes its 0.00 or can be up to £10.00. We need to make an effort dont use, their shops at all.

I suggest using of Private detective, who provides surveillance evidence in the form photographic and video camera. People with sister/daughters and prospect futuer partners (futuer wife) should consider this. The link below is to a person who I recommend

http://www.covertres....webeden.co.uk/

If you don't want to hire any one you can do surveillance yourselves with bugs, covert cameras, or text message retrivers.

thats weird no offence

what do you find weird ???

Isn't most of that illegal, if not all? huh.gif

no mate, do it the right way that is.

why would you spy on someone, if your marrying a girl and you need to get a spy its weird and you shoulnd't be marrying her if you can't trust her

all this only marry someone if you trust them is true, but alot of stuff goes on when the bloke is not around.

theres loads of guys who wished they used this type of service.

its ok you carry on living in your poltcivaly correct world, and see what happens.

lol and those blokes are usually losers, trust me if your that insecure that you need to spy on a girl then its sad and freaking weird

go tell that to the parents who found out when its too late, and have lost their daugters.

Sikhs need to lay off Ford Capri, rightly or wrongly he is bringing up an issue that cannot be simply dismissed. If the Sikhs had an idea they would lose lives, land, homes, Gurdwaras etc. for the creation of Pakistan how many would have chosen a different political path many years before?

The world at the moment is facing up to extremist Islam this is not just affecting the West like 9/11, 7/7 but places like Somalia, Eygpt, Sudan, Nigeria where central governments are trying to get a grip on their countries and stopping a slide in to civil war.

The 20th Century was a battle of democracy over Fascism and Communism, the 21st Century will be a battle between Extreme Islam and the rest of the world!!!

go tell that to the parents who found out when its too late, and have lost their daugters.

lol those parants had no idea on how to parant, thats why their daughters have run away.

being to strict will make kids rebell and especially during the teenage years and if your thinking about being strict and usign spy stuff on girls then you should not ever be a parant

simple but very difficult solution. make the gurudwara feel like a community center and not "that place my parents make me go every wednesday and saturday". this will only happen in the next generation when the westernized youth takes control. face it the older generation uses there old traditional ways and don't want much to change. plus too much fighting going on in many gurudwaras. imagine this, you don't know much punjabi and go to the gurudwara. you sit inside and people speak a language that you don't understand. we are a lazy community. once we become an active community with camps, seminars, activities, and events. then we may finally be able to have some influence on these sikh girls. i have some friends that know more spanish than punjabi, that is sad.

think about western society. the guy chases the girl. its not the other way around. most punjabi guys go for a punjabi girl because they sometimes have it in there mind that girls of other ethnicities won't like a "brown guy". this doesn't mean that the guys don't like girls of other ethnicities, they do but don't act on it. so most punjabi guys chase the punjabi girl or are just to scared to chase any girl. punjabi girls on the other hand are the ones being chased. so if a sikh girl likes a guy of another ethnicity, they will know sooner or later.

Simple and only solution is to educated them about Islam. They obviously have no idea about it.

Two good websites:

www.religionofpeace.com

www.jihadwatch.org

They should ask themselves, if most Muslims are nice folks, then why have Hindus and Sikhs been practically wiped out from Pakistan? They have gone from 19% in 1941 to 1% today. Something very wrong with that. And why aren't Indian Muslims bothered about that or the Kashmir ethnic cleansing? Instead they protest about far away stuff that doesn't concern them like Iraq and Afghanistan.

There was a Muslim guy from Pakistan called Anwar Shaikh (now deceased) who killed 3 Hindus and Sikhs in the partition riots in 1947 and later felt great remorse. He converted to Hinduism and wrote books about Islam and said that "Hatred of non-Moslems is the pivot of Islamic existence". No Muslim scholar took him up on this.

Here is an interview with him in the Chandigarh Times:

http://www.news.fait...article&sid=789

simple but very difficult solution. make the gurudwara feel like a community center and not "that place my parents make me go every wednesday and saturday". this will only happen in the next generation when the westernized youth takes control. face it the older generation uses there old traditional ways and don't want much to change. plus too much fighting going on in many gurudwaras. imagine this, you don't know much punjabi and go to the gurudwara. you sit inside and people speak a language that you don't understand. we are a lazy community. once we become an active community with camps, seminars, activities, and events. then we may finally be able to have some influence on these sikh girls. i have some friends that know more spanish than punjabi, that is sad.

so true, and through seminars and camps teach parants not to favour their sons over their daughters, and get young sikhs involved in solving community problems so they feel like their involved in the community, and educate boys on treating sikh girls as their sisters, like the muslims who treat other muslim girls like their sisters but then unfortanatly they go after sikh girls to have physical pleasure

one of the biggest problems is most youth don't care about going to the gurdwara cause its just a boring place to go, cause these elders have no idea how to be leaders and how to run a gurdwara, we need to find ways to get youth engaged in the gurdwara and sikh community

but when many do try getting youth engaged in the gurdwara they just end up angering the youth by judging em for cutting their hair, even though many of them agree ranjit singh is the greatest leader sikhs had since the guru's time and he did many un sikhi things like drink and marry many women

lol same i have punjabi friends who know more french then punjabi, i have to many friends guys and girls that can only speak 4 words of punjabi and have no clue on sikh history, which is sad cause our history is extremely inspirational, ppl talk about the movie 300 pumping them up man our history and the odds we beat and the obstacles we over came is more then enough to inspire a whole generation to conquere problems we face in our daily lives and in the world today