Taking Off Kakaar, A Kurait?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!!

Veero/Bhaino

Just wonderin is taking off your kakaar during shower or sleeping a kurait, and do you have to get pesh for it??

Also what are some solutions to keeping your kirpan/kangha on while taking a shower?

Bhul chuk bakhsnee!!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!! wubb.gif

Veerjee....really i have been wondering about this also....

but i think it would be the regular answar...some would say it is O.K. when u r having a shower or in a plane (well, use a smaller kirpan...some say which can be tying around the neck)....but others would say it is Rehit to have it near our body all the time........

Veerjio ^_^

Yea I get the same thing, some say its ok, some say no its wrong, and its as bad as getting pesh again from the panj pyaray.

I look at it this way, AMRIT shouldn't refrain you from anything, it should set your soul free, and make yourself free from doing anything you want, at the same time having your kakaar, with you always.

Some goto an extent where they say when taking off your shirt you should have a small kirpan on your body, instead of right beside you. :D

I don't know :D

Well, Veerji.......i do not know what to say but isn't it better to learn Shasstar Vidya and really be able to use Kirpan....and not just make it a ritual.

offcourse we have outmost respect for a Kakkar......and really everywhere we are we must have it with us. But saying that when taking off ur shirt...that i think is too much.

rolleyes.gif

i do not know if we actually left the Kirpan 1-2 meters away and started taking of the shirt....if in anyway it would be easier to fight the enemy that may come..than having Sri Sahib to our chest and not even ne able to take it out of the Gatra....?!?!

Kara is no problem, you can just put it tight on your arm, by pushing it towards your shoulders, but in cases of tournaments, like I use to have b-ball tournaments, where i had to take my kara off, I just took it off to put it in my pocket, that's no big deal!

But as long as you're not taking it off to do bad stuff its ok :D Because its like a reminder, to not use your hands for bad purposes.

^_^

meee tooo.. I really wanna find the answer for this one..

What if someone do take his/her kara off for some moments only for like 15 - 30 mins.. but have it inside the pocket... Is it wrong?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

first kakaar should allways be there touching us but it u keep it in pocket for some time or during shower u wear a small one u should not do "VEHAM" during amrit they say that khalsa will not do veham so if by mistake anything happens or for some time u keep it in "POCKET" NO PROBLEM but intensionally u should not leave kakaar my 2 percent bhul chuk maaf rolleyes.gif

Guest SikhForLife
wear a small one u should not do "VEHAM" during amrit they say that khalsa will not do veham so if by mistake anything happens or for some time u keep it in "POCKET" NO PROBLEM

bilkul theek jee

i agree

sikhi is a free religion.. not an extremist one...

we have soo much freedom compared to other religions..

and there shouldnt be a veham or fear of God..