What Does Khalistan Mean To You

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figuratively you can say whatever, you can have khalistan in your own house.

But imo it has to be a nation where the 'pure' the khalsa lives. Goverened by sikhi rehat and rules.

At the moment you can say we have that in Akal takht and therefore khalistan is whereever the khalsa is - But that is not a nation, as i said that's figurative and can be applied to a household.

The law would be to wake up at amrit vela, or at least most people across the land would wake up at one amrit vela and create a MASS gathering of sangat in every city. The schools would have compulsory gurbani, kirtan and rehat lessons.

Wear bana all the time (if possible, unless you're ina nuclear power plant etc lol ;) ) and other such things.

A nation which would be a beacon for peace and justice and show the way to the world, or at least set an example.

BUT - there will always be deviants in society and being sikhs, we will probably have to fight off evil a lot of the time cause they can't stand good.

Thinking about it, unless justice is reached in terms of giving us punjab (or a part of it) - I can't see a nation being created without a war of sorts - i'm very sorry to say.