Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

Without Dasam granth we have no sikh religion.

I dont think this is correct.

It is, because to become a sikh of Guru Sahib, we have to go through an initiation - Khande Da Pahul - which can't be done without Jaap Sahib, Swaiyye, Chaupai Sahib, which all come from Sri Dasam Granth.

It is, because to become a sikh of Guru Sahib, we have to go through an initiation - Khande Da Pahul - which can't be done without Jaap Sahib, Swaiyye, Chaupai Sahib, which all come from Sri Dasam Granth.

You are therefore implying that before Jaap sahib, swaiye and chaupai sahib were worded down, one could not become a Sikh?

Something VERY wrong here dont you think?

A Sikh is a saint-soldier and believer in concept of miri -piri. In other words a Sikh is not a pujari only who will look the other way when injustices are being committed on humanity. That was the reason for creating khalsa.

W Asikh become a sikh when he gets Amrit of double edged sword and is given gurmantra by panj piaras. He is baptized with five banis and three of those are from Dasam Granth sahib. He is asked to recite nitnem banis that number five. Three are from Dasam granth. Ardas pauri is from Dasam Granth.

Many other terms such as Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh and waheguru ji ki fateh is from Dasam granth. Deg Tegh fateh is from Dasam granth. So we ahve basically no organized religion if we do away with dasam granth.

You are therefore implying that before Jaap sahib, swaiye and chaupai sahib were worded down, one could not become a Sikh?

Something VERY wrong here dont you think?

There were ten sikh Gurus. Their jyot was one. Religion started by Guru Nanak dev ji was given final shape by guru gobind singh ji. You have to take either all or nothing.

Your question is basically not to learn but to indulge in polemics.

Bani of Dasam granth signifies sargun saroop of akal purakh.??? Or when god enters this world to undo wrongs. ???

Please explain the above.

Dasam Granth talks about God entering history to undo injustice. Bani of SGGS also states that nirgun God and his shakti are one and same. There is no shiv without shakti.

Dasam granth talks about shakti or power of God.

I disagree.

You may disagree but unlike SPN they do not promote blasphemy. They do not recognise Gurnindaks. They take care that nobody uses foul language for sikh scritpures.

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru, we still do not put the HIGHEST and ONLY priority to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Everything we need to to know is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and yet we look elsewhere. Why is this?

We are clearly disobeying Guru Jee arent we?.

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru, we still do not put the HIGHEST and ONLY priority to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee.

Everything we need to to know is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and yet we look elsewhere. Why is this?

Our eternal guru is SGGS ji. Its teachings are to spirit. We are an organized religion and that is why we need teachings for temporal life.

Have you heard about muslim scriptures? Quran is one and then there is one Hadith or hadees which have oral traditions. both are equally important for them.

Do not mistake me but tomoroow the same foolish people who are qusetioning dasam granth may ask you where are the instructions of guru gobind singh about SGGS ji. Can you show them? if so let us know.

You write your name as kaur. On what ang of SGGS is it written to have that name.

I dont understand why after Guru Gobind Singh Jee stated that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is our Final Guru,.........

Guru Ji's Maryada, started by them in 1699 is to inititiate Sikhs through Khande Da Pahul. Do you agree?

Now, Amrit can only be prepared with 5 Banis - including 3 from Sri Dasam Granth.

It follows that to become a Sikh of Guru Granth Sahib Ji, you need Sri Dasam Granth.

Before Khande Da Pahul, there was Charan Da Pahul, but there has always been an initiation for Sikhs by their Guru.