Slander Of Dasam Bani On Spn

Inder Singh

Inder Singh ji

I do find some information from DG useful to understand the temporal world. I also think parts that have become encompassed into prescribed Sikh prayer are from Guru Gobind Singh Ji. i.e. Jaap Sahib.

There is another improtant aspect I think you brothers are not considering however. That is the personal nature of the relationship between Sikhi and a Sikh...if we go further this means the personal nature of the relationship with a person and God.

Whatever belief I have about DG is deep within me. My own soul tells me that arguing about that is not going to do me or anyone else any good.

I confess to be person who is interested in literature. As someone of that natue Dg is extremely fascinating on many levels to study. Why not leave me to make my wn decision, even if it takes me years.....I love the personal journey of discovery more than theological debate. Besides literature like that can take a lifetime to grasp, why rush?

Ultimately though, I see splitting the panth over DG (especially in the face of other things) as a bigger sin than many of you probably do.

I'm going to bed people. Please do not see that as anything else please. lol

By the way who is that anthonia calling herself administrator of SPN. is she a sikh?

Yes she is.

Inder Singh ji

I do find some information from DG useful to understand the temporal world. I also think parts that have become encompassed into prescribed Sikh prayer are from Guru Gobind Singh Ji. i.e. Jaap Sahib.

There is another improtant aspect I think you brothers are not considering however. That is the personal nature of the relationship between Sikhi and a Sikh...if we go further this means the personal nature of the relationship with a person and God.

Whatever belief I have about DG is deep within me. My own soul tells me that arguing about that is not going to do me or anyone else any good.

I confess to be person who is interested in literature. As someone of that natue Dg is extremely fascinating on many levels to study. Why not leave me to make my wn decision, even if it takes me years.....I love the personal journey of discovery more than theological debate. Besides literature like that can take a lifetime to grasp, why rush?

Ultimately though, I see splitting the panth over DG (especially in the face of other things) as a bigger sin than many of you probably do.

I'm going to bed people. Please do not see that as anything else please. lol

By the way who is that anthonia calling herself administrator of SPN. is she a sikh?

Yes she is.

You are free to your opinion. No one is forcing anything on others. Point to rememeber is that it is wrong to use abusive epithets on a scripture that commands respect of sikh religion.By this i do not say it is you who is doing this. but your other collegues on SPN do this. So every sikh has moral duty to oppose slander of his guru's bani.

Sikhiism is all guru's way and we connect to God through our Guru's teachings. That is a Gurmukh way. Without Guru it is manmukh way. SGGS says it all the way.

Yes she is.

Then why her name is anthonia?

In sikhism we have many sell outs. First it was kala afghana. His place has been taken by ragi darshan singh these days.How shamelessly he is condemning the bani that he was singing all his life to earn a living.

Below is his song in film Nimmo singing Dasam bani.

http://www.patshahi10.org/

A propaganda was orchestered by anti sikh sources that baba Hari singh ji Randhawewale ran from discussing Dasam granth issue with ragi darshan singh at New York gurdwara. That was a total lie.Here are videos for sangat to watch.

Dal singh 101 ji wrote

Tomorrow if the same people start hurling abuses on sGGS ji, will sikhs tolerate it. In the same way those who slander Dasam Granth are not panth. Panth composes of ten gurus and their banis.

Gurfateh Inder Singh and Respected SS Members ji,

My apologies for a long write up actually taken from my conversation with Inder ji today (here: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/leaders/2558...brother-2.html), I usually do not indulge in this but i have to make SPN's point of view clear on his accusations.

Inder Singh ji, i fail to understand what do you mean by supporting someone. Let us enlist, what kind of accusations you have made against SPN members:

1 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Kala Afgana; then

2 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Sumra; then

3 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Gyani Jarnail Singh;

4 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Vaheguruseeker;

5 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Prof. Darshan Singh;

6 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Vijaydeep singh; (my apologies you are a supporter of vijaydeep Singh!);

7 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Flana & Timkana ;

So, basically, you accuse everybody who does not adhere to your own way of thinking. It seems that the whole world has stopped evolving ever since you established a view point on a particular topic. This is very lame Inder Singh ji, very hypocritical of you.

This diversity of views and acceptance of various view points is what makes SPN unique. You have written 400+ posts in this forum and out of these there is not even a single post, or i may put if quite mildly, you have miserably failed to to share what are your views on that given topic. All you have managed to done is cut and paste from internet and then;

7 You even accused SPN members for infringing copyrights. If we make a case of copyright infringements then you would be culprit number one.

8 And then, You accuse SPN administration for deleting most of rubbish you copy and paste from internet;

i can go on adding to the list of accusations Inder Singh ji and his supporters have made at SPN forum.

Are you not tired of accusing all and everybody day in day out. You need to get a chill pill i think.

Inder Singh ji and i must add, your undercover supporters like Singh ji from Canada, you have to learn that there can be multiple perspectives on the same topic and there are bound to some people's personal views going to adhere with someone's else point of view. It is quite naive to go on accusing all and sundry, especially. when you and your so called supporters have failed miserably to indulge in any kind of constructive discussions. We disparately need to look beneath our own dirty collars sometimes.

There are more 8500 members at SPN and so you would accuse all of them to be anti-panthic! Right? I am least bothered about who are your supporters etc.

Its an irony that lack of agenda at SPN to few people like you looks like an agenda in itself... the only things that has been deleted from your cut and paste job is baseless personal attacks on fellow members, which are your only addition to the these posts and which have nothing to do with topic. As a matter of policy Any personal attacks, insults are removed without notice. And proclaimed offenders will be encouraged to leave the network.

You keep on bragging about Panthic views:

Whose views are these?

Where are these views written?

Are they documented Sikh Dharma Views?

Who and when wrote these views?

If you could have managed to post even a single panthic views duly supported by any so called Panthic authorities then we would have surely like to keep them posted.

And, one thing more you have to understand is that if a members express his views that does not mean it is engraved on wall and supported by SPN. This is very important to understand that these so called anti-Panthic views do exist and we need to create a kind of intelligence to tackle such views... SPN provides you this ground to nullify so called panthic views but all people like you can do is accuse baseless, you are only exposing your own lack of competency nothing more. This has been the fate of Sikh philosophy lately. We have failed miserably to counter these so-called anti-panthic views.

Rest later...

Enjoy this platform that SPN has given you to enrich your and others lives and evolve. Stop wasting your precious time accusing others when there so much dirt to be cleaned in house.

Best Regards

Aman Singh

Gurfateh Inder Singh and Respected SS Members ji,

My apologies for a long write up actually taken from my conversation with Inder ji today (here: http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/leaders/2558...brother-2.html), I usually do not indulge in this but i have to make SPN's point of view clear on his accusations.

Inder Singh ji, i fail to understand what do you mean by supporting someone. Let us enlist, what kind of accusations you have made against SPN members:

1 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Kala Afgana; then

6 You accuse SPN members for Supporting Vijaydeep singh; (my apologies you are a supporter of vijaydeep Singh!);

So, basically, you accuse everybody who does not adhere to your own way of thinking. It seems that the whole world has stopped evolving ever since you established a view point on a particular topic. This is very lame Inder Singh ji, very hypocritical of you.

This diversity of views and acceptance of various view points is what makes SPN unique. You have written 400+ posts in this forum and out of these there is not even a single post, or i may put if quite mildly, you have miserably failed to to share what are your views on that given topic. All you have managed to done is cut and paste from internet and then;

7 You even accused SPN members for infringing copyrights. If we make a case of copyright infringements then you would be culprit number one.

8 And then, You accuse SPN administration for deleting most of rubbish you copy and paste from internet;

i can go on adding to the list of accusations Inder Singh ji and his supporters have made at SPN forum.

Are you not tired of accusing all and everybody day in day out. You need to get a chill pill i think.

Inder Singh ji and i must add, your undercover supporters like Singh ji from Canada, you have to learn that there can be multiple perspectives on the same topic and there are bound to some people's personal views going to adhere with someone's else point of view. It is quite naive to go on accusing all and sundry, especially. when you and your so called supporters have failed miserably to indulge in any kind of constructive discussions. We disparately need to look beneath our own dirty collars sometimes.

There are more 8500 members at SPN and so you would accuse all of them to be anti-panthic! Right? I am least bothered about who are your supporters etc.

Its an irony that lack of agenda at SPN to few people like you looks like an agenda in itself... the only things that has been deleted from your cut and paste job is baseless personal attacks on fellow members, which are your only addition to the these posts and which have nothing to do with topic. As a matter of policy Any personal attacks, insults are removed without notice. And proclaimed offenders will be encouraged to leave the network.

You keep on bragging about Panthic views:

Whose views are these?

Where are these views written?

Are they documented Sikh Dharma Views?

Who and when wrote these views?

If you could have managed to post even a single panthic views duly supported by any so called Panthic authorities then we would have surely like to keep them posted.

And, one thing more you have to understand is that if a members express his views that does not mean it is engraved on wall and supported by SPN. This is very important to understand that these so called anti-Panthic views do exist and we need to create a kind of intelligence to tackle such views... SPN provides you this ground to nullify so called panthic views but all people like you can do is accuse baseless, you are only exposing your own lack of competency nothing more. This has been the fate of Sikh philosophy lately. We have failed miserably to counter these so-called anti-panthic views.

Rest later...

Enjoy this platform that SPN has given you to enrich your and others lives and evolve. Stop wasting your precious time accusing others when there so much dirt to be cleaned in house.

Best Regards

Aman Singh

It is good to have you here as we can talk without fear of censorship coming from Anthonia ( Your administraor)when she is not able to digest truth.

You wrote

1You accuse SPN members for Supporting Kala Afgana; then

I accuse Giani jarnail singh and waheguruseeker as hard core kala afghanis. It is a fact and not just accusation. since you went out of the way to defend them and SPN ha also become a trade mark of kala afghana. Do not get hurt by this. Learn to face facts.

Gurpreet sumra is from SinghsabhaCanada. he is know to have abused Dasam granth sahib in the filthiest language. he writes on your

site and uses abuses for Dasam granth. Do you have the heart to deny that?

I did not accuse you of supporting darshan singh. This is a fabrication from your side. I accuse darshan singha as a sell out.

I did not accuse you of supporting Vijaydeep. I have supporter in waheguru and my tenth master. i do not need support of humans.

Slandering a scripture with whose banis we are baptized is not diversity of views. it is called Blasphemy and you will have to answer to guru ji for that.

If you think i fared badly why did not you [point out then? When i did not submit to your manipulations you say this. But be assured your blasphemy will be answered with logic and above all with guru ji's blessings whose banis you condemn. I invite you to enter in a discussion with me on sikh sangat and let us see who is right. Let us test your knowledge. This is the place where your henchmen kala afghanis cann't resort to bullying.Bring them with you.

I caught your mentor and so called administrator posting someone's article in Giani jarnail singh's name. Do you dare to contest that? I have all the proof for that. That is an academic dishonesty and certainly a copyright violation.

When i pointed out then ANThonia had cock and bull stories to tell. What morals your site will teach others when they are resorting to unfair and mean tactics to bolster their ego.

Aman singh

Kala afghani mentor of SPN wrote in his article

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/dasam-granth...ar-month-3.html

Now, I personally like the latter, but the prevailing meaning is the prior one...

I searched for "Amrit Vela" in Guru Granth Sahib, and found only 3 shabads (please correct if I am wrong):

1. Amrit Vela, Sach Naao, Vadeyai Veechar (Pg.2) <PAGE 2 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here it means the time of full blossom, the time of enlightenment

2. Amrit Velae Vatay Har Bhagti, Har Liv Laayi (Pg 734) <PAGE 734 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here, in the meanings, he meant "the ealry time of spiritual life"

3. Babiha Amrit Velae boleya <PAGE 1285 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here Prof Sahib means the dawn, but I know that BrainFever bird or Babiha, shrieks all day and night before monsoon.

More, by Shaikh Fareed ji "PAGE 1383 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan)."Fareeda, pichhal raat na jaageyoh, jeevadro muyeoh"

Could this mean the dawn of the life, instead of usual day's dawn??

unquote

The above is a direct copy from Babiha's blog

See below

BABIHA

I searched for "Amrit Vela" in Guru Granth Sahib, and found only 3 shabads (please correct if I am wrong):

1. Amrit Vela, Sach Naao, Vadeyai Veechar (Pg.2) <PAGE 2 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here it means the time of full blossom, the time of enlightenment

2. Amrit Velae Vatay Har Bhagti, Har Liv Laayi (Pg 734) <PAGE 734 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here, in the meanings, he meant "the ealry time of spiritual life"

3. Babiha Amrit Velae boleya <PAGE 1285 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan).> Here Prof Sahib means the dawn, but I know that BrainFever bird or Babiha, shrieks all day and night before monsoon.

Source:: Sikh Philosophy Network http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showthread.php?t=25573 (Amrit vela on moon ? Once a lunar month !!)://http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showt...nth !!)://http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showt...nth !!)://http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/showt...nth !!)

More, by Shaikh Fareed ji "PAGE 1383 - Punjabi Translation of Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Sri Guru Granth Darpan)."Fareeda, pichhal raat na jaageyoh, jeevadro muyeoh"

Could this mean the dawn of the life, instead of usual day's dawn??

Since, I am trying to look at every angle and then finding the Truth, so that it cannot be shaken from any angle, let us go in Science now...

Now you tell me why they are doing this. Hypocrites and liars.