Remembering our Beloved departed Gursikhs

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the following shabad Describes life of a Gursikh beautifully

gurmuK jnm svwr drgh cilAw]

guramukh janam savaar dharageh chaliaa||

Spending this life fruitfully gurmukh goes to the other world.

scI drgh jwie scw ipV milAw

sachee dharageh jaae sachaa pirr maliaa||

There in the true court (of lord) he gets his true place.

gurmuK Bojn Bwau cwau AlilAw]

guramukh bhojan bhaao chaao alaliaa||

Repast of gurmukh is love and his delight is devoid of flirtatiousness.

gurmuK inhcl icq n hlY hilAw]

guramukh nihachal chith n halai haliaa||

Gurmukh has a tranquil heart and remains steadfast even in ups and downs.

gurmuK sc Alwau BlI hUM BilAw]

guramukh sach alaao bhalee hoo(n) bhaliaa||

He speaks truth and good of the good.

gurmuK sdy jwn Awvn GilAw ]ñô]

guramukh sadhae jaan aavan ghaliaa ||aa||

Only gurmukhs are called to the court of the Lord and they come to the world only when the Lord sends them.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

_/\_ This is a permanent trade mark of Rena Kaur Bhanjee Fateh.

I come to know about this accident today morning when khalsa_007 told me and then I read this Post. Ramina kaur bhanjee introduces me Rena Kaur Bhanjee on msn and she always very kindly help me to pass messages to Kulpreet Singh veerjee and Ramina Kaur bhanjee. Once She gave me links for her Kirtan (Aisey Gur Ko Bal Bal Jayyey, Aap Mukat Mohey Taarey").

I can not explain How I am feeling and what i am feeling. Though I am sitting millions of miles away from these gursikhs but every gursikh is get connected through Gurbani Network and when they come and say

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

With RENA KAUR BHANJEE Fateh's Symbol _/\_

Hey Rena Kaur Bhanjee u r log off on msn but u will be always LOG ON in all of us Hearts. I know u and other gursikhs must be enjoying and graced with Guru Sahib Charan Sharan.

I know bhanjee as u like icecream, guru sahib must be giving u lot of Ice Creams, hey do not forgot to mix it with with hot Gulab Jamun as we used to do on msn.

As you are always very kindly be a messenger to pass my messages to Kulpreet Singh Veerjee or Ramina Kaur Bhanjee, please do me a favor again, pls pass the message to Guru Sahib Jee that today Panth deseprtely need Sikhs like u guys , Panth need Ekta desperately as always envisaged by Bhai Paraminder Singh Jee.

Hey Rena Kaur I read all of yours vaheguru vaheuguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vahe

guru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru vaheguru.......................................................................v

aheguru

Vaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeguruuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuu

bhulla chukaa dee dovo hath jorh Kai _/\_ maufai

_/\_Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

GuruFatehJi.

As posted on Sikhnet.com by Rajvir Deol:

'This is a tragedy that has left the Sikh community in grief. It seems almost surreal to me. Just a few weeks back Charnjit Singh was at our local Vaisakhi parade. The spectators were amazed by his Gatka skills. He was a full-time instructor and had inspired many to take Gatka classes. I remember the look on my little brothers face when we were watching the Gatka demonstration. Charnjit Singh was surrounded by 8-9 Singhs, he did this amazing jump and twirled his kirpan in mid-air. Looked like a scene out of the Matrix. His Gatka was lightening fast. Now he's gone.

Paramjit Singh Chalal was a youth leader that was starting a revival of Sikhi here in BC amongst the youth. For a long time we needed katha-vichar in English, Paramjit Singh was one of a few youth leaders who provided this. There aren’t Sikh colleges or institutions from where we can produce English speaking preachers. Paramjit Singh was a one of a very few youths who had come together to learn Sikhi on their own and create English darbars all on their own. The elders were more than happy at what they were accomplishing. Just 2 weeks ago we watched Paramjit on the special Vaisakhi programme aired on TV. He explained Sikh principles and …now he’s gone.

I was heart broken to learn that these two Singhs were 2 of the 3 people killed in the accident. I just thought why, why God? Why?

Their demise made me think. Death can come at any time. Have I accomplished the life mission? These two Singh’s had done great service and had lived the GurSikh life, but what about those that never do? All the wealth, vanity, family, status, they all become fu

tile. One shabad keeps resounding in my head:

“Those who have meditated on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and departed after having worked by the sweat of their brows

O Nanak, their faces are radiant in the Court of the Lord, and many are saved along with them! ||1|”

- Jap ji Sahib, Salok'

GuruFatehJi.

Guest mehtab

I thought I had cried enough, and that now I will be ok even after coming to this thread. But I was wrong. However, as Gurjeet Kaur jee has said, we should smile for where all of them are now.

Rena Kaur bhenji, I never chatted to you, but heard a little bit about you.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:'(

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

sachee dharageh jaae sachaa pirr maliaa||

There in the true court (of lord) he gets his true place

saturday aftrnoon , i came 2 knw about accident. i met rena penji on msn for 5-6 times. she was realy a chardikala wale penji. i remembered da 1st day i spoke 2 her.

i was totaly depresed tat day. penji told me 2 do ardas 2 guru jee n also she promised 2 do ardas 2 guru jee for me. ^_^^_^

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

The demise of three great Sikhs left me in great grief. Though I did not know any of them in person, but it felt so personal loss. These great souls came with a mission in this world and left us as per ‘divine will’ after touching our lives in a special way.

Today, first time I listened to Bhai Parminder Singh ji’s katha on ‘Hukam’; saw their pictures of Gatka. His words in the ‘katha’ left even deeper impact on me & made me wonder ‘how did he get so much wisdom, so much ‘thehrav’, so much ‘bhao’ in such a young age. After all he was also raised in west where all other young Sikhs are influenced by the western society. Can someone tell me more about Bhai Parminder Singh ji’s life? I am sure there is a lot we can learn from his life.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh