What Does This Video Mean ?

Guest PunjabSingh

^ wat happened to waheguru....waheguru...waheguru...?

and jassa can you throw some more light on buddha as per sarbloh granth please. thats a whole new thing to me as i thought buddha was against Brahminism and Feudal Hinduism etc. And are any Hindu dieties praised in Sarbhloh?

...I snapped - I am only human :rolleyes:

Waheguru...Waheguru...Waheguru

Firstly - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji does not teach us that if we disagree with someones views then we shoot them.. So I am sure everyone would agree with me and say these types of comments our unwelcome.

I Agree with you my Brother! Spread love not War. Anyways, this whole situation smells like some dirty hindian rats have a hand to play in the game to drive another wedge between mainstream sikhs and their outshoot brothers and sisters. The KZF just shows what the agrenda is too, funny how you now see people in land the KZF represent burning pictures and efergies. Mark my words, "They are coming for your kirpans and going for a worldwide ban" - Trust me on that my brothers and sisters. wake up and unify.

If you want to know how, start the movement and take all your freinds with you be they balheads or whatever and go to your gurdwara to see your Guru everyday to complete your Nitnem morning and nite.

The reason why there's so much resentment towards Ravidassi "Sikhs" is because they are pretending sikhs, who are claiming to be sikhs, but not following the code of conduct passed down by the Sikh Gurus. They are distrorting Sikhi in the eyes of others telling them that they are a Sikh, when they are clearly not. Sikhi doesn't have any sects, some people still beleive Sikhi itself to be a sect. The rules of Sikhi are simple. If you want to follow a bhagat whose bani happens to be included in Sree Guru Granth Saheb jee then why not call yourself a student of the bhagat, why do you have to call yourself a Sikh per say? Sikhs follow the tenents of the 10 gurus including the initiation to becoming a Sikh by taking amrit.

SS.com is always open to freedom of speech but not open to those who come here to distort the basic fundamentals of Sikhi.