Is Bhindranwale Alive?

sikh lion

Guest Kizarny

God_Is_Great, choose your words carefully, especially when you have chosen such a distinct username on this forum.

You are just creating drama now. That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Guest Kizarny

Mods! Mods!!!!!

I received an unwanted pm from GOD_IS_GREAT!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Helpppppppppppppppppp!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

so sant ji is still alive is he? he's just done a 'jesus' i guess - maybe he'll return with the 13th tribe and all the other shaheeds in our history! then what will we do to get the khalsa raj? i know! we'll get some pistols and motorbikes and drive around hindustan so that we can blow apart their tanks and shoot their fighter jets out of the sky! it all makes perfect sense now........

oh and kizarny please shut up, no one likes a self-obsessed drama queen/king/it.

Guest Kizarny
we'll get some pistols and motorbikes and drive around hindustan so that we can blow apart their tanks and shoot their fighter jets out of the sky! it all makes perfect sense now........

I'm not political and personally don't care for Khalistan either way, but it seems like you are just making fun of the whole thing.

we'll get some pistols and motorbikes and drive around hindustan so that we can blow apart their tanks and shoot their fighter jets out of the sky! it all makes perfect sense now........

I'm not political and personally don't care for Khalistan either way, but it seems like you are just making fun of the whole thing.

In the year 2012 you will care. If not before then, unless you die. Or if your go into a coma. Or if you become a member of the alcoholic d ysfunctional family.

Guest Kizarny
In the year 2012 you will care. If not before then, unless you die. Or if your go into a coma. Or if you become a member of the alcoholic d ysfunctional family.

And a hearty "Khalistan Zindabad!" to you, too...