Is Bhindranwale Alive?

sikh lion

Satpunga, Gyani Takhur Singh ji is still alive. Baba Takhur Singh Ji on the other hand, didn't admit any such thing - there were singhs present all the time and I'm sure they would have made it public.

Sant ji's son was recently in the UK and his brother says he never saw their body even though the police say he identified it.

I personally don't have an opinion on this, but it shouldn't affect what we do.

Satpunga, Gyani Takhur Singh ji is still alive. Baba Takhur Singh Ji on the other hand, didn't admit any such thing - there were singhs present all the time and I'm sure they would have made it public.

Sant ji's son was recently in the UK and his brother says he never saw their body even though the police say he identified it.

I personally don't have an opinion on this, but it shouldn't affect what we do.

guru pyareo sant jii is dead physically .. if he is still alive then why don he come out nd show himself in sangat ? don tak me wrong jii i respect santjii huna, if u listen to his videos, go through his speeches carefully .... he normally saaid je if army attacks on harmander sahib dey wud hav to face me first before enter harmander sahib, i wud be the first shaheed .... nd jio evry1 knws he was nt a normal person like us he was chardikala singh nd dere is no diff in guru jis nd dere beloveds ... i knw no one saw sant jis dead body .... nd on ther hand baba thakur singh ji said sant ji gnna com bak .. offcors he gna com bak bt it doesnt mean dat he wasnt dead ... he gt shaheedi he is dead physically bt nt spiritually .. his spirit lives on .. nd yes he`ll com bak jio nd neways guru pyareo bas naam japo huna bhagtee karo... we listen to guru ji and dere pyare so dat we also follow dere footsteps nd stays in truth huna... wats d point to argue abt dis sort of stuff ... no one knws nofin as bhais sahib says up it shudnt affect wat we do soo bas naam japo lol changa jii pls bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

as much respect i have for sikhi is mad, but am proud of that and i kno the step sikh's have taken is mad also from the likes of the 5th guru right down to this day is mad also but deserves so much respect and now we just need to get rid of KPS Gill who is living his life like normal n i would tie a bomb around my waist and kill the bas*ard, sant jarnail singh spoke so much truth dat takes u a step closer to waheguru, i kno all this as i got ill on a bad scale and i was close to ending my life (multiple sclerosis) common in the uk but rare in india but while i was in hospital i started praying with my heart and i got my 2nd chance which is a new treatment u can only get from cambridge...

fateh

Well this kind of topic you should discuss with some singhs personally. I had manytimes the opertunity to listen to those kind of singhs who fought against the indian army in june 84

and staid with Sant ji and Baba Thakur Singh ji. And they always says God sent him with his will, and a Soorma will come again with Gods will. Guru Nanak dev ji did Bachan that a Jarnail will come and will wake up the Khalsa...which is clear that it was Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa...

By chance i got the opertunity to watch a video this morning of sant ji. And he said in his speech that it's okay that ppl say Jarnail Singh ne Sutti Coum jagaati. But it wouldn't effect us if Guru Granth Sahib ji wouldn't do shaheede.

In England Guru Sahib ji did Shaheede again. he got burnt like in the 80's. The time is comming soon we should more focus on Bhagti now. Than discuss this kind of topics, 'cause we know God sends always somebody to help... And maybe god will sent Sant Jarnail Singh ji again.

bhul chuk maaf karne ji wjkk wjkf ji

Baba Thakur Singh Ji did say Sant Ji is alive. He is. His "body" was never found. His sons did not even stay with Sant Ji, since they became mukhi. Ishar Singh said they never stayed with Sant Ji since they became mukhi.