The Sikh Channel

satty2007

fateh ji the sikh channel is great how can we send in videos for you to broadcast?

If you have content, we would love to meet up with you at the Sikh Channel studios. If you are not from UK or are living far from the studios, you can send in your videos to :

Unit 3

Avenue Road

Aston

Birmingham

B6 4DY

The SikhChannel has been great!! Is the Derby Rahensbhai going to be broadcasted live or recorded this Saturday??

Also does the sikhchannel have a mobile broadcasting system so you can go anywhere in the UK and broadcast live?

Sikh Channel doesnt have a mobile broadcasting system yet but we are working towards it as it costs a LOT of money - but with sangats support, anything is possible.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fateh ji the sikh channel speading the message of gurbani to many houses in the UK and Europe, i personally have it on all the time lol just a humble benti to the sevadars at this mahan excellent sikh channel sometimes during live broadcast and during pre-recorded material it jumps like its forwarded i was just wondering is that a fault in my TV signal or do other members of the sangat experiance that too. Do you know why this is?