The Sikh Channel

satty2007

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note at the moment, the channel is a "soft" launch - the main launch will be in a few weeks with live events and more including discussions going on. The schedule has been finalised and its going to be great with full nitnem, and more.

If anyone wishes to volunteer or take part in any way shape or form, drop us a private message or email

Sikhroots - if you have contacts with the TV station, could you please ask them to show deevans of Sant Isher Singh Ji Rarewale - they've been cleaned and there's no copyright.

Also the speeches of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji would be a good idea.

Thanks Veera.

I got home and I have been glued to the TV all evening.

Waheguru bless all those responsible for the sikh Channel - Doesn't it make you proud ?

It is professionally done, sounds great, looks fantastic....... and above all Sant Ranjit singh Ji !!!

Well done all and long may your success last.

Positive thoughts please on this great new era of Sikh channels.

Sikh Channel is doing fantastic seva. Sangat has been waiting for something like this for too long. If each Gurudwara in the UK contributed just 1000 pounds each, I am sure this could have been a reality a lot sooner. Anyway, that is the past.............Long live the Sikh Channel.

where i'm staying at the moment doesnt have sky, which sucks. but i cant wait to see this. is it on the net as well?

also whens the other channel starting? all this excitement makes me we wish we had a dozen (decent) sikhi channels.