- Gill betrayed the Sikh Panth, Bhai Manjit Singh

smartsingh24

hahaha, oh man, i think i wrote this before but i have to say it again, the sikh kaum has many brave people, however the sikh kaum takes the prize when it comes to traitors....if one counts i believe the number of traitors in the panth equals hundreds of thousands...this is why we are where we are in Punjab politics, becuase all these dals and jathas are all delhi de tuttoo, all the real singhs are in jail or have been killed, why would real hard-core singhs be allowed to live in India, just think about it if all the singhs who believed in Sikh demands have been murdered how are all these tuttoo singhs still around, simple, tehy are basically sell-outs dividing the panth and doing delhi's dirty work....the sikh kaum in Punjab is going to get beat and get beat very hard because you people would not believe to what extent the gov't of india has bought out so-called sikhs in Punjab and also abroad...you'd be surprised at how many delhi tuttooo singhs come to cali, ny, chicago, england, canada, gurdwaras to report activities to indian counsulates.....

Guest SikhForLife

but Gill got betrayed from Akali Dal.... he was in jail for 8 yrs just to find that Akali dal has done nothing for the cause Gill went to jail for...

rite?

Guest SikhForLife

im aware... i dont support his decision to go to congress.. all i have pointed out is the reason... so now u tell me how has gill betrayed the sikh panth if so called 'our' parties such as akali dal are not helping 'us' at all.. akal dal has betrayed the sikh panth

amrinder is kinda doing better job than badal clan.. At least he is keeping his nose off from religious issues .. unlike badal was playing game of replacing jatehdhar life after every two weeks rolleyes.gif ..

A solution for sikhs in india "NO VOTE" to any of these parties.. same applies to blue turban akali dal wallay..

I wanna start, by saying that everyone who says think that this guy was betrayed, and that he betrays the panth because of this is wrong. This <banned word filter activated> betrayed the panth, for power, greed, and money. I wanted to show this article, because of the fact that this is wrong, and that the repricussions here are huge. We must fight this and ban him from the panth for his betrayal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use