Urgent Action Required Against This Author

Simar

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read the article and all i can say is that the guy really has a way with words. not in a good way, but fairly individual anyway. but if we whine about things like this, then what about the numerous sites that say guru nanak is a muslim? no ones created a thread about those sites have they? seriously, the above article is small fry compared to some of the junk out there. and read some of the other articles this guy wrote, at least he has a sense of humour (in a mr. T kind of way).

Lol I agree with revolutionary, look past the swearing, for we all each communicate differently, and what's wrong? The guys swearing isn't derogatory, it's just a more contemporary slang language. Don't bombard the guy's facebook, cos if he swears back you'll all get upset

Funniest thing I have read in a long, long time.

I don't find it disrespectful at all, it paints a pretty good picture of Sikhism, albeit in very colloquial English. And who knows - perhaps the website will cause people to look into Sikhi.

The last sentence on the website, under the picture of Baba Deep Singh, reads:

"There is hardly a mode of torture which the Sikhs have not suffered, and not one has cried in pain or relented."

That's the God's honest truth.

- K.

listen 2468, no1 is forcing u to read it, i felt it gave me bir rass if it didnt give u any then to bad, i do read bani no need to advise me wot to do. think of urself rather then others, people express themselves in different ways just like how the author has, to bad u dont see it that way. I get bir ras just by looking at dhan kalgidhar maharaj Guru Gobind Singh jis photos u got a problem with that? wud u say the same thing to me then? vada aya adviser.