Feeling Anger

Guest _gupt_

• 2 months later...

with this girl their must of bin something wrong in her mind for her to be that obbsessed, low self esteem problems at home like abusive child hood or sexual abuse

but honestly guys its not brain washing look at the root of the problem, i want you guys to do something cause something like this just got done at a school in vancouver, take a surveey of young sikh girls in your areas and see how many of them suffer from low self esteem, depression, how many have suffered sexual abuse, and how many have suffered physical abuse, how many come from homes were the mother is beaten on regular basis

i saw some of the numbers of how many girls suffer depression and so on and then it makes sence why we have so many girls getting drunk wearing short skirts jumping on random guys at clubs drunk out of their minds and sleeping around

think about it how easy you think it is for a muslim to pick up a sikh girl who comes from an abusive home

and what about htis stuff in punjabi culture were the boy is favoured over the girl, no wonder so many girls suffer low self esteem and depression, punjabi culture is boys being favoured over girls, no wonder its easy for muslims in uk to sleep with sikh girls

you know what for this girl to get that obbsessed means she suffered some problems like mental illness or depression or low self esteem were she got attached this badd

you guys should seriously ask the girls in your local city's or areas questions like how many of them suffer from depression and low self esteem, how many come from abusive family's and how many were sexually assulted, you would be shocked at how many girls suffer low self esteem and depression, one group in vancouver that is trying to help sikh girls build self esteem cause their bin cases were punjabi girls have bin lured into prostitution were they bin given drugs by their boyfriends then once addicted they are pimped, this group had taken a poll and asked over 200 teenage sikh girls to fill out a card were they could hide their names and were asked if they suffer low self esteem or depression, if they love themselves if they come from abusive family's if they bin sexually assulted, and from what i was told more then half the girls suffer some sort of low self esteem,  which is a huge problem i think, and the amount of girls suffering depression and low self worth and girls that have bin sexually assulted but to scared to say anything is shocking, honestly try taking a poll on girls in your local city's areas or uni's were girls can be asked and hide their names if they suffer low self esteem and so on, you would be shocked by the numbers

also take into account how many girls feel neglected by their family's considering in punjabi culture when a boy is born he is treated like a king and the girl is treated like a burden on the family, no wonder so many girls have low self esteem and suffer depression, and no wonder in places like england its so easy for sikh girls to run away with muslims, also the amount of sikh girls that are sexually assulted at young ages but can't say anything is shocking, honestly these issues need to be addressed

and when so many girls suffer depression or low self esteem or come from abusive homes and so on its no wonder that you find so many girls with mini skirts up to their behinds in clubs drunk out of their minds dancing with random guys, sleeping with different men, and so on

you know what for this girl to get that obbsessed means she suffered some problems like mental illness or depression or low self esteem were she got attached this badd you

guys should seriously ask the girls in your local city's or areas questions like how many of them suffer from depression and low self esteem, how many come from abusive family's and how many were sexually assulted, you would be shocked at how many girls suffer low self esteem and depression, one group in vancouver that is trying to help sikh girls build self esteem cause their bin cases were punjabi girls have bin lured into prostitution were they bin given drugs by their boyfriends then once addicted they are pimped, this group had taken a poll and asked over 200 teenage sikh girls to fill out a card were they could hide their names and were asked if they suffer low self esteem or depression, if they love themselves if they come from abusive family's if they bin sexually assulted, and from what i was told more then half the girls suffer some sort of low self esteem,  which is a huge problem i think, and the amount of girls suffering depression and low self worth and girls that have bin sexually assulted but to scared to say anything is shocking honestly try taking a poll on girls in your local city's areas or uni's were girls can be asked and hide their names if they suffer low self esteem and so on,

you would be shocked by the numbers also take into account how many girls feel neglected by their family's considering in punjabi culture when a boy is born he is treated like a king and the girl is treated like a burden on the family, no wonder so many girls have low self esteem and suffer depression, and no wonder in places like england its so easy for sikh girls to run away with muslims, also the amount of sikh girls that are sexually assulted at young ages but can't say anything is shocking, honestly these issues need to be addressed and when so many girls suffer depression or low self esteem or come from abusive homes and so on its no wonder that you find so many girls with mini skirts up to their behinds in clubs drunk out of their minds dancing with random guys, sleeping with different men, and so on

but yea if we don't meet these challenges head on things will get worste, more then half the girls suffer low self esteem and getting recognition is part of human nature, we are driven by recognition so when a girl has low self esteem she will sleep with another guy or wear that short skirt to get some sort of recognition to give her that 5 minutes of joy before she suffers from her low self esteem again

I feel the same anger bro. Sadly I am not in UK... That angers me even more, as I have that stupid feeling, that ppl are brainwashing my bros and sis, and I cant do ANYTHING. :(

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

their has not bin one person charged for brain washing or forced conversions in england, so how can you say this is the problem, no girl is forced to convert or brainwashed, otherwise their would itleast be one criminal case of a muslim converting a sikh girl or trying to convert a sikh girl or brainwashing or trying to brain wash a sikh girl, but their arn't any cases of this

striaght out its sikh girls falling in love with muslim boys, muslim says can't marry you cause your sikh, girl says she will convert, and the community calls it forced conversion cause they don't know what the real problem is

and yea muslims purposly date sikh girls and won't date muslim girls cause they see them as sisters but will mess around with sikh girls cause they think its ok and it happends in canada to, but the root to this problem isn't brainwashing or anything like that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest nikkindia

I am finding it hard to come to terms with. Mindy is innocent. I have been in a similar situation where i have been brainwashed. If anyone knows of a way of getting in touch with mindy or her family please let me know.