Improving English

Guest amar_jkp

Singho German die Team tyar bar tyar hai ;-)

Mostly the 3HO Singhs send theire Bhujangis to Miri Piri Acedmy in Amritsar. I know some of them since i am small. And it was so funny when they came back and the Punjabi is sooo lovley. And when they sing Shabadas it's so lovley with pyaar. *g*

What abt going to school to learn english?

what does skin colour or nationality got anything to do with being a khalsa :gg:

nothing. but what does recruiting germans/black people into the khalsa have to do with learning english?

Its called OFF-TOPIC mate.. Ever heard about it? :lol:

:6 lol

English movies, tv and music--especially films and t.v like news programs will teach you things like proper intonation, regional dialect, and clear pronounciation not to mention vocabulary broadening and word choice--in a way that books and cassetes never could.

I have many relatives that learnt fluent english simply by watching hours of tv a day, but you have to mimic good speakers and apply what you learn by implementing it into your conversations otherwise it'll only be in your head.

Guest amar_jkp
English movies, tv and music--especially films and t.v like news programs will teach you things like proper intonation, regional dialect, and clear pronounciation not to mention vocabulary broadening and word choice--in a way that books and cassetes never could.

I have many relatives that learnt fluent english simply by watching hours of tv a day, but you have to mimic good speakers and apply what you learn by implementing it into your conversations otherwise it'll only be in your head.

Can u give me the names of english singers and links to download their music.

Well it really depends alot on your personal tastes, whether you like pop, r & b etc, MTV...

I'm sure if you listened to oldies like Frank Sinatra you'd be speaking more beautiful english than anyone!

But again, music will only help if you practise singing the lyrics and trying to sound like the singer,

T.V and Films are much better as they are more conversation-oriented though.

Guest amar_jkp
Well it really depends alot on your personal tastes, whether you like pop, r & b etc, MTV...

I'm sure if you listened to oldies like Frank Sinatra you'd be speaking more beautiful english than anyone!

But again, music will only help if you practise singing the lyrics and trying to sound like the singer,

T.V and Films are much better as they are more conversation-oriented though.

I like summer of 69 by brian adams types songs , can u give me links to download english songs.