Teer Tufango...... Bana In Sikhi

wjkk wjkf sangat ji

please can someone give me the full bani and translation of the bani "teer tufango bhado ram jhango"

also can someone give me the same thing but with some bani about having bana in sikhi, as i need to prove to someone

that bana is something a sikh should have

thanks in advance

wjkk wjkf

• 2 weeks later...

tiro tufango bado raam jango dhamakhdhaar aniar kamand kor-rhaa panj sastar parvaan

tiro--lance/spear

tufang--rifle

bado raam jango--revolver/pistol

dhamakhdhaar aniar-- bow and barbed arrow

kamand kor-rhaa--shastar similar to golaa

panj sastar parvaan--these five shastar are accepted/necessary (for sikhs to keep on them)

in ugardanti, maharaj says "karhoo khalsa panth teesar pravesaa, jageh singh jodhe dhare neel bhesaa"

forgive my rough translation on this, its probably slightly off: i will create a third nation, the khalsaa, the singhs will awaken and wear blue banhaa

khalsa mero roop hai khaas

khalsa is my true roop

if khalsa is akaal roop, then khalsa should look like akaal, shouldn't they? One day Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj asked his Singhs what Mahakaal Saroop looks like. Most of the singhs were quite, and then one stood up

"Maharaj, God has no roop, hes formless"

Maharaj accepted this answer, as it was true, but there was still more to go down. Sahibjada Baba Fateh Singh ji got up and said to his Father that he would be back in a bit, in Mahakaal saroop. Babaji left darbar, and after doing ardas to Akaal purakh, began dressing himself. He tied a tall blue dumallaa, complete with farlaa and shastar, comparable to that of his father's. He then put on blue banaa, did kamar kassa, and adorned his banaa with more shastar. He then came back to divaan and presented himself to Maharaj. Maharaj then told the sangat that this was the saroop of Mahakaal.

tiro tufango bado raam jango dhamakhdhaar aniar kamand kor-rhaa panj sastar parvaan

tiro--lance/spear

tufang--rifle

bado raam jango--revolver/pistol

dhamakhdhaar aniar-- bow and barbed arrow

kamand kor-rhaa--shastar similar to golaa

panj sastar parvaan--these five shastar are accepted/necessary (for sikhs to keep on them)

in ugardanti, maharaj says "karhoo khalsa panth teesar pravesaa, jageh singh jodhe dhare neel bhesaa"

forgive my rough translation on this, its probably slightly off: i will create a third nation, the khalsaa, the singhs will awaken and wear blue banhaa

khalsa mero roop hai khaas

khalsa is my true roop

if khalsa is akaal roop, then khalsa should look like akaal, shouldn't they? One day Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj asked his Singhs what Mahakaal Saroop looks like. Most of the singhs were quite, and then one stood up

"Maharaj, God has no roop, hes formless"

Maharaj accepted this answer, as it was true, but there was still more to go down. Sahibjada Baba Fateh Singh ji got up and said to his Father that he would be back in a bit, in Mahakaal saroop. Babaji left darbar, and after doing ardas to Akaal purakh, began dressing himself. He tied a tall blue dumallaa, complete with farlaa and shastar, comparable to that of his father's. He then put on blue banaa, did kamar kassa, and adorned his banaa with more shastar. He then came back to divaan and presented himself to Maharaj. Maharaj then told the sangat that this was the saroop of Mahakaal.

Thank you so much bhaj, you are the only one who can be bothered to reply to me. i can finally prove that this is bani and it means what i told him.

• 1 year later...