*** Annual Barsi Of Brahm Giani Baba Thakur Singh Jee

Sant Jarnail Singh Jee on Baba Thakur Singh Jee

Sant Ji was staying in Amritsar, Sangat came to visit them. Sant Ji was sitting on a bed and the rest of the Singh’s were sitting on the floor. Baba Thakur Singh Ji came to visit Sant Ji and Sant Ji got up of their bed and made Baba Ji sit on the bed and Sant Ji did their satkaar to the full. When Baba Ji left, a Singh asked Sant Ji that how come they got up of the bed for the old man (meaning Baba Ji) that Sant Ji was Damdami Taksal’s Jathedar, Sant Ji replied to the Singh “Have you ever seen God? The person who I got up for, was God.”

Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale’s Anmol Bachan On Baba Thakur Singh Jee

0.jpg

Sant_Ji_s_Anmol_Bachan.JPG

Check after 2.30min for Sant Jees Bachan on Baba Thakur Singh Jee and then pay attention to 4.15mins and 4.40 mins

Sant Jarnail Singh Jees Bachan On Baba Jee ** CLICK me**

Giani Pooran Singh Jee (ex Head Granthi Darbaar Sahib) Katha On 1984 and Sant Jees 'apparent' Body

Giani Puuran Singh Jee ***CLICK ME***

There will be a few banners on display. CANT WAIT.

**AMRIT SANCHAAR ON WEDNESDAY 10am**

Get ready to give your head

is the massive poster of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji gonna be on display!?

the poster looked wicked when it was on the front of smethwick gurdwara, could see it from a mile off!!

Some Singhs did a benti to a pooran brahm giani mahapurkh to attend baba jees uk barsi and give darshan . . .

Baba Jee replied '' What is the need for me to attend, Baba thakur singh jee was god themselfs, what am i supposed to do at there barsi, there barsi shall always be in chardi kalaa, then they laughed and said - there barsi will be celebrated all over the world, in heaven, in the pataals and everywhere, they were god themselfs'' and then they went quiet.

Vaheguru

Some Singhs did a benti to a pooran brahm giani mahapurkh to attend baba jees uk barsi and give darshan . . .

Baba Jee replied '' What is the need for me to attend, Baba thakur singh jee was god themselfs, what am i supposed to do at there barsi, there barsi shall always be in chardi kalaa, then they laughed and said - there barsi will be celebrated all over the world, in heaven, in the pataals and everywhere, they were god themselfs'' and then they went quiet.

Vaheguru

Vaheguroo Vaheguroo Vaheguroo Vaheguroo Vaheguroo

:WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: