Guest _DAS_

Readymade Turbans Online......

Guest _DAS_   
Guest _DAS_

Hi All,

Can an1 plz suggest as from where i can buy ready made turbans online...

is there any store available?

DAS

JarnailS    6

wjkk wjkf

please repharase.. if it is readymade, it is NOT turban...

it would be called TOPI or HAT or CAP.

i wudnt advice anyone to wear readymade one... but u can try the local shops where u buy the wedding things.

wjkk wjkf

Hi All,

Can an1 plz suggest as from where i can buy ready made turbans online...

is there any store available?

DAS

Wjkk wjkf ji :)

Im not sure what u mean by 'readymade turban'. Are u looking for them starchy ones people wear as topi? If yes, then id say dont go for it. Its a cap end of the day, plus turban should be tied fresh everytime. If u want to buy the cloth, id say go for rubia, u can buy it from http://www.sikhishop.com. Hope this helps!

Waheguru!

Tera    22

ਕੰਘਾ ਦੋਨੋ ਵਕਤ ਕਰ ਪਾਗ ਚੁਨੈ ਕਰ ਬਾਂਧਈ ॥

ka(n)ghaa dhono vakath kar paag chunai kar baa(n)dhhee ||

Comb your hair twice a daily and re-tie your turban each time your wear it.

Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

ਜੋ ਪਗ ਨੂੰ ਬਾਸੀ ਰਖੇ ਸੋ ਤਨਖਾਹੀਆ। ਇਸ ਲਈ ਹਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਲਈ ਲਾਜ਼ਮੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਰੋਜ਼ ਦਸਤਾਰ ਸਜਾਵੇ।

One who does not tie a fresh turban is liable for penalty. For this reason it is mandatory for every Sikh of the Guru to tie a turban everyday.

Rehitnama Bhai Chaupa Singh

sherlsurj    4

this by far is the funniest topic ever started on here/ i dont know which clown started it. ready made turbans!!!is it a hat???take pride in covering ur head man.

Guest Dr Sumra   
Guest Dr Sumra

wjkk wjkf

i wudnt advice anyone to wear readymade one... but u can try the local shops where u buy the wedding things.

wjkk wjkf

Guest amarpreet   
Guest amarpreet

Please visit www.pagrihouse.com to buy all kind of sikh turbans..

wjkk wjkf

wjkk wjkf

njsingh1984    1

dude readymade turbans? not wats hot....if u cant take the time 2 wrap ur turban with love and devotion then maybe your not worthy of wearing one

Guest Chris Ball   
Guest Chris Ball

As a would be Sikh tying the turban is a worry,I do not want to be disrespectful,or look stupid.

Guest sheena   
Guest sheena

I just had an argument with a hindu guy who thought readymade turban was a good buisness idea. On my saying that this is disrespectful -he insisted his cut surd friend in San Ramon buys one and wears it on special occasions. I asked him politely to not judge other dastaar sikhs the same way. There turban is a matter of pride and not just a topi or hat. So please kesdhaari or non-keshdhaari sikhs - please don't make your turban just a piece of clothing. Request from a proud sikhni.

buddasingh    215

I totally agree that a ready made turban is not for a Sikh.

How do we make sure that such nonsense does not infiltrate future generations that may not know better if they grow up with this?

We do that by courageously and tactfully being bold about what the debate should be about. The debate should be about trimming being completely absurd and counter to sikhi. The debate should be about the asinine act of wearing a baseball cap while representing sikh brothers and sisters. Tact requires that we separate the act from the people. Many people are misled or never had the opportunity to know better. We seem to be afraid of some kind of osama-effect, hence we don't speak up about proper style, etiquette and respect. A Sikh needs to have the graceful fighting ability to know how to get past obstacles to speak up and stick up for Sikhi.

Sikhs need to focus on education and wisdom and speak up against what is ignorant and boorish.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.