Sehaj Paath Marayda..

• 2 weeks later...

just adding another question to the original question: what should be proper rehat for doing sehaj paath on laptop? i normally keep the basic rehat we follow when touching bani (washing hands, not touching anything else other than the bani, keeping bani on higher level etc) but since its digital medium we are talking about, what you think are other things we should keep in mind?

fateh! :happy:

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

just adding another question to the original question: what should be proper rehat for doing sehaj paath on laptop? i normally keep the basic rehat we follow when touching bani (washing hands, not touching anything else other than the bani, keeping bani on higher level etc) but since its digital medium we are talking about, what you think are other things we should keep in mind?

fateh! :happy:

Interesting thread, even I'd wish to know what are the other rehats that are essential for doing path.. May be I could leave it to Guru Maharaj... "Prabh Doree Hath Tumaare........."

fateh! happy.gif

Bump!!

fateh! happy.gif

I have the same question.

Also I cannot read/write Punjabi. I am going to learn this summer during break when school is over so is it ok if I read it in English?

Also I cannot read/write Punjabi. I am going to learn this summer during break when school is over so is it ok if I read it in English?

aren't you the same person who is going to open up a school to have punjabi/sikh history classes etc.

Well, you definitely need people who know punjabi for your punjabi classes then. Be an assistant teacher for punjabi class, you can learn and monitor/assist kids at the same time.

aren't you the same person who is going to open up a school to have punjabi/sikh history classes etc.

Well, you definitely need people who know punjabi for your punjabi classes then. Be an assistant teacher for punjabi class, you can learn and monitor/assist kids at the same time.

Actually I am a 16 year old girl and me and some other people including adults are working on the school project.

And so yes they are going to teach Punjabi and thats how I plan on learning Punjabi in the summer.