Partner

Guest -singh-

Guest -singh-

hello sangatji. theres the gal i love. we have been in this for the past 5 years. we have never been really together but always in constant touch. i always wanted to marry her but she kinda always avoided to be seen as a couple with me while in college. but she never paid any attention to anyone else, i mean there was only one guy and that was me (yes i am sure abt this). but she never acknowledged me in front of her friends but was sweet as sugar in private. even her family knows about me. i was crazy like a fool for her and she knew it. but we could never be really together as a couple not even like good friends in front of her circle of friends. that used to bug me a lot that she never acknowleged me in front of her friends. so i tried to judge if she too was feeling the way like i did. i asked her straight and she drew a blank. that broke my heart and i just drove myself away from her. i didn't see her for three years. inbetween i saw her once in a while but never close. now the problem starts. i am now of marriagable age and my parents want me to get married. i have been getting a lot of good marriage proposals. but i am unable to forget her and even phoned to her a few days ago. she was sweet and talked with me for a long time but still she didn't come around and even pretended she didn't know who i was but i know she knew it was me and talking for a long time. in between her parents too wanted to get her married but she is still not married neither she went with anybody. i feel she is waiting for me and i also feel she is not. i am in two minds. i feel she used to take me for granted but realised when i wasn't there or maybe refused me earlier because of her parents. whatever my gut feeling is she always loved me but my mind is not so sure which says she was only flirting which i took as serious. i don't know what to do as this can't go on forever. what should i do?

listen man im gonna be harsh only coz ive been used liek this.

grow up man. she was ashamed of u infront of her mates. shes was using u. she was sweet to u when SHE wanted to be sweet not as and when needed. and when it suited her tyo ignore u she did. she sounds very selfish. look dnt get in2 a realtionship when u still like sum1 else. u shud never treat a girl like that. but all i say is man dnt let urself in that situation again. be strong....get over it.

Guest -singh-

thanks for helping advise :BOW: sometimes even i ignored her in front of my friends, it was in early stages wen we didn't want people to know. And maybe i was seeing things the way i wanted them to appear and not the way they were. I was such a fool and even now.....sometimes the looks she gave me she was so pleading...man it killed me. She hurt me more than she made me happy. I think i will have a final talk with her and then proceed whichever way life takes me. I cannot waste my life crying over a woman. I know waheguru does what is best for us only we cannot see the bigger picture.

In marriage first comes commitment then love.

Only if a girl is ready for a life long commitment (traditionally speaking) then only she would marry.

Others who are not sure, not ready, make or give excuses aren't the marrying type.

Therefore it is best not to waste time and fool around. Find a girl whose ready for marriage (not affairs)