Raja Sahib

Tera

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh...

Most of us have probably seen the big debate on Raja Sahib in the Nottingham thread but I just wanted to ask a few questions. I have tried to find out more about Raja Sahib from the Internet and from what I have found out so far, I would like someone a bit more knowledgable on the topic to help answer a few questions in my mind.

I apologise whole-heartedly if I cause offence with these questions - that is not the aim here - these are genuine questions that I would like answers to.

It appears there is something called 'Noori Kirnan' which is like Raja Sahibs life story.

Available in English from: http://www.rajasahibji.org/noorieng.htm

Question 1 - Is this account of his life story as written in 'Noori Kirnan' generally accepted?

Question 2 - It talks of Raja Sahib as being the manifestation of God and that he will emancipate twenty one lineages. Could someone explain explain this and what that actually means? Is he or his lineage worshipped/followed?

Question 3 - Raja Sahib is spoken about as having golden locks of hair throughout his life which gives the impression that he did not tie a dastaar. I have also not seen Raja Sahib mentioned anywhere on the web associated with the name Singh and same for his father - Baba Mangal Dass Ji. His mother is referred to as Mata Sahib Daiyee Ji . Was Raja Sahib an Amritdhari Sikh?

Question 4 - Raja Sahib composed the 'Bhagwan Vilaas Granth' - what status is that given? Is there a need for it when we already have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

And I would appreciate it if we would keep this calm and civilised (unlike the Nottingham thread). Thanks.

Most of us have probably seen the big debate on Raja Sahib in the Nottingham thread but I just wanted to ask a few questions. I have tried to find out more about Raja Sahib from the Internet and from what I have found out so far, I would like someone a bit more knowledgable on the topic to help answer a few questions in my mind.

I apologise whole-heartedly if I cause offence with these questions - that is not the aim here - these are genuine questions that I would like answers to.

It appears there is something called 'Noori Kirnan' which is like Raja Sahibs life story.

Available in English from: http://www.rajasahibji.org/noorieng.htm

Question 1 - Is this account of his life story as written in 'Noori Kirnan' generally accepted?

Question 2 - It talks of Raja Sahib as being the manifestation of God and that he will emancipate twenty one lineages. Could someone explain explain this and what that actually means? Is he or his lineage worshipped/followed?

Question 3 - Raja Sahib is spoken about as having golden locks of hair throughout his life which gives the impression that he did not tie a dastaar. I have also not seen Raja Sahib mentioned anywhere on the web associated with the name Singh and same for his father - Baba Mangal Dass Ji. His mother is referred to as Mata Sahib Daiyee Ji . Was Raja Sahib an Amritdhari Sikh?

Question 4 - Raja Sahib composed the 'Bhagwan Vilaas Granth' - what status is that given? Is there a need for it when we already have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

And I would appreciate it if we would keep this calm and civilised (unlike the Nottingham thread). Thanks.

Veerji …

You are perfectly correct the noori kirna was written by one man, and was the accounts narrated by the local people who all experienced sri nabh kanwal raja sahib.

It is accepted by the local ppl in the villages all still to this day talk about how raja sahib experiences have led them to the belief of the true path of worship.

As for question 2 this seems a assumption made by the author I am not aware of the meaning or where it was derived from.

As for the question that follows on, raja sahib practised only niranlak worship not human worship, he taught the life teachings of guru nanak dev ji on naam simran as a testament to this he had never left any photo when people used to try to take photos of him they would never print.. he did not accept sargon worship only God nothing else. This can be read in the Bhagwhan Blass his own writings rather than that of someone who is trying to narrate his life which is going to be naturally subjective as is anyone’s personal accounts views on anything.

Yes again you are spot on sri nabh janwal raja sahib had locks of hair, he was constantly in meditation and used to be in one place for weeks on end, where its noted his locks of hair woul fall and the sangat would collect them. Raja sahibs orginal name was Bhagwhan Dass surname lahal he was from a Sikh Family it was later on the name was given to him of Sri nabh Kanwal Raja Sahib. Nabh is very imprtant if you read sidh ghost where the sidhs meet up with guru nanak and guru nanak corrects them on the worship of god and teachings

Raja sahib wrote the Bhagwhan Blass, this is his account of his experience of becoming bramgayni status what he went through etc, this is his account nothing else in fact if ever you get time please go to the Gurdwara in india where all you see is the utmost respect of the sri guru granth sahib and teachings of nirakar worship.

After reading this you will see how false nirankari … RSS worship is! THUN THUN SRI NABH KANWAL RAJA SAHIB!