Breaking News - Ajit Phoola Set On Fire

DashmeshForce

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Hardeep we shoulda just left Indira, and Massa Rangar, and Banda Singh Bahadur should have left Sirhind.

Think about what you're saying, yes I agree forgiveness, but remember "When all other means have failed it is right and just to draw the sword"

No am not saying that, they got killed in the right way and I remember I didnt laugh at their death, I felt sorry for them because the punishment they would have received. I don't know exactly what phoola did to provoke the attack, it said argument, in the heat of argument they set fire to him....I mean was it really when all other mean fail at that moment, who knows, the media don't show the truth.

He by all means oppressed others and perhaps he deserved the death, but what am saying we shouldn't laugh at death, its sad, and it will laugh at us one day.

When he laughed at all the crimes he did, and laughed at how "untouchable" he was...

Well hes a paapi, we dont want to stoop to his level and laugh do we, hence the DEATH had final laugh at phoola, because he laughed at his crimes.

Bruv, if you don't wanna laugh leave the thread...It is a good bright day for the panth, as Jassa Veer Ji said earlier Guru Ji's Ladlee Fauj is kept clean by Kalghidhar Pita. As someone else said earlier he burnt Singhs alive, this was his saja.

Bruv, if you don't wanna laugh leave the thread...It is a good bright day for the panth, as Jassa Veer Ji said earlier Guru Ji's Ladlee Fauj is kept clean by Kalghidhar Pita. As someone else said earlier he burnt Singhs alive, this was his saja.

Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that. No more silly argument over this..best to do naam simran dont know when u gonna die!

Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that. No more silly argument over this..best to do naam simran dont know when u gonna die!

exactly ... being happy on anyones death is not good ... everyone thinks he is right ... and everyone is happy when some thing they would like to see happens !!!

do naam abheyas and u will get sathirta in ur life !!! that what should the target be !!!

Singha ethay koi bhangrey nahi paa reha ki poohla chadd gaya gaddi ... singho thodi avstha mere jehe karmheen ton bahut uchhi aa so main kuj nahi kehnda its all you avstha :) but yea we are jus happy ki Guru panth da ik dokhi marya gaya ... ki jadon khalsa fauja Rann nu Fateh karke aundia si and jaikarey shadd diya si ki oh maraa si ? ki oh galat si .... singh ji ethay eddan da kuj nahi si panth di chardi kala de jaikarey shadey si ... jekar panth di jeet de jaikare shadney vi galat aa tan dasso ? singha edday dukha ch je ik kushi mill je ohi bahut waddi hundi aa ... Singha ehh tan main ethay hi jaikara shadya Guru ke laal tan asmaan goonjan laa dinde aa and belive me ajj vi arsh goonj reha si singha de jaikareya naal ....

Guru panth de Jaikare gajde si & gajdey rehan ge

chadya Guru Gobind singh le dharam nagaraa

maarya nuranga turkdaa jin kichya hankaaraa

dharti pai gayi halchala sab chodey ghar baraa

asey dund kalesh mainn khapio sabb sansaaraa

raajey shah bajeedrey sab hosi charaa

sachey satguru bajhoon koi na bhay katanhaara

miney masndiya nadi kudi maar ki sabha uthaye kay

turkaa nu udaay astt loo Bhaajraa paye kay

Gur Singha rachay jaikaarey gajaun ke guraan de payareyyyy

Gajj ke jaikaara gajavey

nihaal ho jaavey ran fateh pavey

sat shrriiii akaaaal

shaheedo singho cheeto gupto

Sarbat guru khalsa singh sahib ji ko

sat shriii akaaaaal

teraaa khalsaaa kalgiyaa waleya japey akaaaalllll akaaaaaaall akaaaaaal

Sikhs can smile you know im happy for sure justice has been done for the families that the dusht burned alive he suffered the same fate and I hope it was worse he died in pain - tharph keh marya paapi

If someone from your family died committing a crime and got killed (God forbid)....would you still be happy and laugh?

Sikhs can smile you know im happy for sure justice has been done for the families that the dusht burned alive he suffered the same fate and I hope it was worse he died in pain - tharph keh marya paapi

If someone from your family died committing a crime and got killed (God forbid)....would you still be happy and laugh?

Nope I would not BUT big BUT if they were the sort of Paapi who raped 15 yr olds and committed acts against Humanity and Sikhi I would be more than happy

Nope I would not BUT big BUT if they were the sort of Paapi who raped 15 yr olds and committed acts against Humanity and Sikhi I would be more than happy

Ok fair enough! So if anyone oppresses Sikhi and humanity, you would be happy they got killed? I wonder why Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji had gold on the end of his arrows, not because he was happy that he killed an enemy, his kindness is such that the enemy's family would not suffer...hence why do we become happy when an enemy is killed...I bet not one of you including me too can offer something to some one who is killed and are enemy of panth...only one and only beloved Shensha Guru Gobind Singh ji can do this...cos he is the Guru...but his SIKHS fail to realise this even today.

Can you imagine how tooooooo Good is our Guru ji, even kindness prevails to his enemies, I mean WOW! Wella s they say there is no difference between Akhal and the Guru. We dont have the heart to be kind like that we rather laugh and be happy about enemies being killed....Guru Ji is most certainyl on the next level than anyone of us, which I think we will never ever reach.

and let me add to this more Bhai Ghaneya Ji serving water to the enemy, I mean what!!!!!!! In the practical experience we find an example of Bhai Ghaneya. In the battlefield Bhai Ghanaya was on duty to serve water to the thirsty. He was found serving water to the Sikhs as well as to the Hindus and Muslims alike. The Sikhs (probably like me and sarpanch and others) complained to the Guru that Bhai was serving water to the enemy soldiers who after getting water, became afresh and fought against them. The Guru sent for him and asked him what the Sikhs had complained. Bhai Ghanaya replied," O true king, I do not see who is a friend and who is a foe. I see your image in every one of them alike. I saw that they were all your Sikhs and none else and so I served water to every one of them."

This is the desired mental stage commanded by the Guru when a persons mind is lifted above the lines of religion, color, race or national entity; and the sense of real universal brotherhood is born:

"There is no enemy, none is other,

A sense of universal brotherhood has come to me."

(Kanra Mohalla 5, p-1299)