Breaking News - Ajit Phoola Set On Fire

DashmeshForce

Apne - it doesn't matter who did it or why. What's important is that phoola got what was coming to him. Maharaj Ji can work through anyone.

If those 2 weren't criminals, they wouldn't have been in jail and phoola would be ok today.

Nobody's making them into martyrs (they're still alive!) or anything like that - but what they did was good for the panth, whatever reason they did it for.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

phoola will be okay tommorrow. he is critical but might make it. i have no symphathy for him. but the guys who set him on fire are not 'bhais' or 'heroes'. and we dont know what actually transpired. the guys might have been hired to set him on fire, they are proffessional goons. my info on them is 100% correct.

phoola will be okay tommorrow. he is critical but might make it. i have no symphathy for him. but the guys who set him on fire are not 'bhais' or 'heroes'. and we dont know what actually transpired. the guys might have been hired to set him on fire, they are proffessional goons. my info on them is 100% correct.

Buddy criminals CAN transform, and become martyrs. Look at the Khalistan movement for examples.

You seem to have some local knowledge, so I suggest you dig a bit deeper and you will find out what REALLY caused this, you will go back on your words for sure.

What transpired this is common knowledge within panthic circles in Punjab, Im sure you can find out if you really wanted to.

If you cant stomach any of that....then accept it as Waheguru's will, the dusht got what he deserved.

what panthic cirlcles? these guys never left the company of druggies all the time. is panthic circles restricted to smack-taking criminals? i know what phoola did to many people. linking these petty smackies to khalistan movement is maddness.

Bro, what poohla got was right maybe, but saying these guys are heroes of panth, is very wrong approach. if you have decided to have 'bhais' like them who you think have transformed, vahiguru help you.

waheguruji ka khalsa

waheguruji ke fathe

sikha da gunehgaar kade ve bakhshyea nahi janda dujyea nu v pata lag jana chahida hai

enemy of sikh jagat can never be escaped i think other can get leason from it

Raj karega khalsa

Paapi Nang Ajit Phoola Set On Fire

Source - http://www.neverforget84.com/forum/viewtop...hp?f=2&t=42

Bole So Nihallllllllllllllllll

Apne bro.

Just read the following. A sikh from Punjab has written it:

"AJ 28 AUGUST DEE SAVER 1O VAJEY DAY KAREEB JAIL VICH NAZARBANDH BHAI NAVTEJ SINGH ATAY OHNA DAY IK SAATHI NAY AMRITSAR DEE JAIL VICH ANGINNAT SINGHAAN DAY KAATAL,BALAATKAARI,AKHAUTEE NIHANG DUSHT POOHLAY TAY PETROL SHIRAK K AGG LA DITTI,BHAI NAVTEJ SINGH NAY MEDIA NU DASYA K "JEEYONDAY SINGHAAN NU SAARHAN DEE SAJA OUS NAY POOHLAY NU DITTI A",DUSHAT POOHLA P.G.I HOSPITAL CHANDIGARH CH DAAKHIL HAI "

PLEASE GIVE ATTENTION TO: BHAI NAVTEJ SINGH NAY MEDIA NU DASYA K "JEEYONDAY SINGHAAN NU SAARHAN DEE SAJA OUS NAY POOHLAY NU DITTI A"