Breaking News - Ajit Phoola Set On Fire

DashmeshForce

I agree with saint-soldier....I was gonna write it ages ago but then didn't wanna be the first and be blamed.

Now I am not pointing at anyone in particular but it really annoys me is when people start posting saying why are you talking about this topic...who are we to judge and how we should leave everything to God....this has to be the most annoying thing anyone can say especially when you combine it with adding do naam simran.

In all frankness this is a load of emotional blackmail.....its like when you say I want to cut my hair and then you get someone posting this 'OMG you don't love the Guru, you don't care about the sacrifices they made and all those martyrs'...its like jeesh what a load of emotional blackmail....neither is it a solution and neither it is an answer....likewise the same goes for the statements people make when they don't like a particular topic...the answer here instead is - if you don't want to read about a topic then get yourself out of it. Don't write phrases like the above since they add nothing.

In the times of the Guru's Sikhs did not sit around and say oh damn our temples are getting robbed lets do naam simran and leave punishment of the Mughals in the hands of God. Infact these were the practices of the Brahmins hence the much looting of their mandirs....

In fact sikhi is practicality combined with faith hence let's stop these wishy washy statements - sikhs do judge and we don't sit down, close our eyes and say i have left everything to God. We are taught God is in all of us, we act accordingly and our actions are a replication of god's actions. this is shown throughout Sikh History ie how did we get the golden temple back from the Mughals, we did not close our eyes and say God will sort out that their is dancer there....infact there was a lot of prading and celebration as the mughal heads were put on a spear and they went through the town to show people the victory of getting back harmander Sahib!

If anything I am of the opinion that when people come out with why are we talking about this topic - it is they who have the issues since they are not tolerant of others expressions and views. What I mean by this is if you have a view then express it otherwise what type of statement is 'why are you talking about this topic.' I don't know him so I have no emotions of sadness or happiness. But I know for sure that if he raped anyone in my family then of course this wud be a good day for me. As far as I can see you guys just need to learn how to be tolerant of others views. If people wanna express their distaste for him then let them......also it doesn't bring paap to you (another brainwashed phrase).....infact you have paap for ignoring and not commenting on wrong doings.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phoola is dead.

He reaps what he sow.

Just a benti to sangat, we must start a fund to collect some money for the sikhs who are involved.

They are true gursikhs and it is our duty to help them.

Please admin start a topic so people can donate money that can be used in there judicial case.

We must honour them.

Who agree with me to create a topic to collect fund must reply to that.

I think thats a productive idea - waiting for Admin might take long...create the thread now yourself. I'm sure you'll have lots of support. :)

Sikhs can smile you know im happy for sure justice has been done for the families that the dusht burned alive he suffered the same fate and I hope it was worse he died in pain - tharph keh marya paapi

If someone from your family died committing a crime and got killed (God forbid)....would you still be happy and laugh?

Nope I would not BUT big BUT if they were the sort of Paapi who raped 15 yr olds and committed acts against Humanity and Sikhi I would be more than happy

Ok fair enough! So if anyone oppresses Sikhi and humanity, you would be happy they got killed? I wonder why Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji had gold on the end of his arrows, not because he was happy that he killed an enemy, his kindness is such that the enemy's family would not suffer...hence why do we become happy when an enemy is killed...I bet not one of you including me too can offer something to some one who is killed and are enemy of panth...only one and only beloved Shensha Guru Gobind Singh ji can do this...cos he is the Guru...but his SIKHS fail to realise this even today.

Can you imagine how tooooooo Good is our Guru ji, even kindness prevails to his enemies, I mean WOW! Wella s they say there is no difference between Akhal and the Guru. We dont have the heart to be kind like that we rather laugh and be happy about enemies being killed....Guru Ji is most certainyl on the next level than anyone of us, which I think we will never ever reach.

and let me add to this more Bhai Ghaneya Ji serving water to the enemy, I mean what!!!!!!! In the practical experience we find an example of Bhai Ghaneya. In the battlefield Bhai Ghanaya was on duty to serve water to the thirsty. He was found serving water to the Sikhs as well as to the Hindus and Muslims alike. The Sikhs (probably like me and sarpanch and others) complained to the Guru that Bhai was serving water to the enemy soldiers who after getting water, became afresh and fought against them. The Guru sent for him and asked him what the Sikhs had complained. Bhai Ghanaya replied," O true king, I do not see who is a friend and who is a foe. I see your image in every one of them alike. I saw that they were all your Sikhs and none else and so I served water to every one of them."

This is the desired mental stage commanded by the Guru when a persons mind is lifted above the lines of religion, color, race or national entity; and the sense of real universal brotherhood is born:

"There is no enemy, none is other,

A sense of universal brotherhood has come to me."

(Kanra Mohalla 5, p-1299)

Hardeep

Gurbani says

jaikaar keeou dhharameeaa kaa paapee ko dda(n)dd dheeoue ||16||

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners.

ang 89 SGGS

You seem to be very upset about poohla.How will you view killing of Massa ranghar?

Just a benti to sangat, we must start a fund to collect some money for the sikhs who are involved.

They are true gursikhs and it is our duty to help them.

Please admin start a topic so people can donate money that can be used in there judicial case.

We must honour them.

yeah very well said. Now it is just two sides at war. It is not about rightousnes or wrongfulness. It is about two enemies, one called Sikhs (self proclaimed singhs with mission to uphold sggs teachings) and the other Indian govt. (read hindus). Everything is fair in love and war, so it does not matter if rightousness is thrown in thin air. The self proclaimed panthic leaders need low life hoodlums for carrying the torch of Guru Nanak Guru Gobind Singh. Guru Maharaj has given an opportunity to all the criminals to take direct entry into Sachkhand and a place among hallowed martyrs of their Sikhs. You don't need to do simran, do ardas, take part in satsang or listen to katha or khande da amrit. Just kill a person, who did crimes against panth and you are taken into shelter of Guruji. All the Gursikhs who take amrit or do japp naam are nothing comapred to criminal sikhs who kill people in cold blood. Times have changed and Sikhs now don't need amrit but you have to kill someone in cold blood who is enemy of Panth. Do all the crimes you can do and all is forgiven in the name of religion and you become a gursikh bhai. Welcome to new age breed of criminal enterprise that is Sikhi.

How will you view killing of Massa ranghar?

Massa ranggar was killed by two brave Gursikh Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh who were amritdhari pooran rehitvan Sikhs of the Guru. They were not low life smackies who were paid to kill a coward. And that is the biggest difference.

Sat Sri Akal,

Two great Gursikhs have done there duty and done the extreme act of courage to give the Punishment to Phoola for his crimes.

But what we have done ?

It is our duty to help the Gursikhs for at least there Judicial case and other expenses related to it.

I just do benti to admin to start a campaign by paypal where people can donate money for the Gursikhs who have done Qurbani.

Benti to all sangat to honour our Gursikhs, i promise to do whatever i can but it is duty of all panth.

They are true Sikhs they have there qurbani for sikhi and now it is our duty to help our gursikhs and there families.

If today we don't help them then tomorrow will not forgive us, as religions who don't care for there great heroes are lost in history.

They are true heroes and its our duty to help them in all possible ways.

Regards

It takes extreme courage to do that. they must have blessings of Guru.

Do you know two of them?

They now have kirpa of Guru you will see they will become gursikhs and amritdharis and you can see they are much better then todays akalis.

They have done a act of bravery for sikhs, given sajaa to dusht phoola.

I hope theat we should help them, we help all why not them?

They have already done the act for what they have taken birth. I say we should help them.

Same formula! We watch some fireworks go off, gloat, cheer, pat ourselves on the back, jump on the bandwagon, make some new hero posters for the langar hall and then we get back to our normal jeevans. The 10 minute buzz is over in 5 minutes and the soorma of the cyberworld get back to updating their facebooks. Life’s got a funny way of carrying on as normal…

It's easy to be all forgiving and holier than thou when you have nothing personally at stake. Poohla murdered and raped at will with the active connivance of the Indian government. It took a great deal of effort by people who unlike the sanctimonious 'do nothing' people here to convince the courts to take notice of his crimes. The likelihood was that either the cases against him would have been made to drag on for years on end meanwhile he would have bribed the judge to let him have bail. Then all he would have had to do was to attend court every few months and get a continuance. It's unlikely that the hundred or so victims and relatives of his victims would have seen any justice. It's easy to say that we shouldn't judge but as people have pointed out here Sikhs have had to judge and punish people throughout history. Massa Ranghar, Indira Gandhi, Lalit Makan, Sajjan Kumar and General Vaidya come to mind. If you view is that we shouldn't judge let alone act upon our judgement to punish the guilty then Indira Gandhi would still be alive and possibly have done much worst to Sikhs by now than she did in June 1984. The non-judgemental trend is something that is more to do with Christianity than it is to do with Sikhism. The flaws in such a view can be seen from the poster who disagreed with the actions but then had to admit that if the action had been done through the Kirpan then it might have been ok!

Poster Apne seems to have some personal grudge against the person who killed Poohla, maybe he could elaborate?

I have got more info on Bhai Sahib Navtej Singh Ji.

This brother may be an criminal in the past... But i'm pretty sure he has reformed... Because 6 months ago he killed Shiv Sena Batala Regions Pardhan... And now Nang Poohla.

So apne, that thing of personal dispute isnt that valid... Ok... Lets believe they killed Poohla due to personal indifferences.. Then why did he kill Shiv Sena (which is Sikhs biggest enemy along with Sangh Parivar, Congress and SAD right now) Batala Regions pardhan??? This happened 6 months ago....

This, i was told by a Sikh from Punjab...