Breaking News - Ajit Phoola Set On Fire

DashmeshForce

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waheguru i cannot believe some of the responses i am reading here.....................

Whatever he is...................That between Him and Waheguru cos only Waheguru has the power to condemn or judge..............in no way am i supporting such a character but at the same im im ashamed that my brothers and sisters are engaging in so much slander.............

Would Guru Nanak Dev Ji be proud of our actions?

waheguru

Hardee singh ji respect your feeling. par singha ik gal yaad rakhi ajj takk uss nu sudhran da mauka hi dita panth ne , he was cat of K.P.S Gill .. kiney hi singh shaeed kitay . he himself become the jathedar of panth akali tarna dal .. uss kol uss time vi sidhey raah painn da time si

veer tenu kehna saukha .. coz uss ne terey naal kuj ni kitaa ... Shiromani Dhadi Bhai Joga singh Jogi uhna di grand daughter nu ehh kidnaap karr ke le ke gaya .. he did rape of that innocent bachi he keep her in that dera for so long every night he drink and did rape of that bachi after that oh apne chelya nu kehnda si enjoy with her tusi aish karo .. soch zaraaa uss dard nu uss pain nu jo uss bachi ne bare kita ...he rapes so bhena of ours uhna nu zabardasti sharab pilauni .. kaurey bachan maaf karri veer meray eho je apne parvaar di dhee bhen nal hunda fer vi tu eho kehnda

and hardeep singha what u think he didnt know about gurmat ... uss de deray ch Guru Sahib da parkash si .. soch Guru sahib di hazoori ch ehh sabb hunda si 25 sall ho gaye uss nu sudhran da mauka si ... its not jus that we are happy .. ajj oh har budhi maa kush honi jiss de putt maarey iss ne ... oh bhena kush honiya iss di maut utey jihna da rape iss ne kita

ennay chances ton baad vi oh sudhryaa nahi .. singha jadon harr hilay te paani nikal javey tan shamsheer chukan nu dair nahi karni chahidi ... i dont care ki koi ki sochda .... i m still happy.. i m happy ki ik rapist countless rape karan wala ik murdrer ik robber maarya gaya ... PAAPI KE MAARNE KO PAAP MAHABALI HAI ... ehh uss de paap si jo uss nu narka nu leke gaye ... chalo kissey ik paapi da ta sodha lagya ... Sangat ji jithay koi payar nal maney usss nu manaa leo parr je koi na maney and panth da dokhi vi hovey chak ke paar bula dena chahida aven ghar chooriya paa ke ne betho je sikhi da vi parchar karna bahar niklna paina . ardaas karo maharaj sade ton koi aisi seva levay and yea m stilll happy :)

Hardee singh ji respect your feeling. par singha ik gal yaad rakhi ajj takk uss nu sudhran da mauka hi dita panth ne , he was cat of K.P.S Gill .. kiney hi singh shaeed kitay . he himself become the jathedar of panth akali tarna dal .. uss kol uss time vi sidhey raah painn da time si

veer tenu kehna saukha .. coz uss ne terey naal kuj ni kitaa ... Shiromani Dhadi Bhai Joga singh Jogi uhna di grand daughter nu ehh kidnaap karr ke le ke gaya .. he did rape of that innocent bachi he keep her in that dera for so long every night he drink and did rape of that bachi after that oh apne chelya nu kehnda si enjoy with her tusi aish karo .. soch zaraaa uss dard nu uss pain nu jo uss bachi ne bare kita ...he rapes so bhena of ours uhna nu zabardasti sharab pilauni .. kaurey bachan maaf karri veer meray eho je apne parvaar di dhee bhen nal hunda fer vi tu eho kehnda

and hardeep singha what u think he didnt know about gurmat ... uss de deray ch Guru Sahib da parkash si .. soch Guru sahib di hazoori ch ehh sabb hunda si 25 sall ho gaye uss nu sudhran da mauka si ... its not jus that we are happy .. ajj oh har budhi maa kush honi jiss de putt maarey iss ne ... oh bhena kush honiya iss di maut utey jihna da rape iss ne kita

ennay chances ton baad vi oh sudhryaa nahi .. singha jadon harr hilay te paani nikal javey tan shamsheer chukan nu dair nahi karni chahidi ... i dont care ki koi ki sochda .... i m still happy.. i m happy ki ik rapist countless rape karan wala ik murdrer ik robber maarya gaya ... PAAPI KE MAARNE KO PAAP MAHABALI HAI ... ehh uss de paap si jo uss nu narka nu leke gaye ... chalo kissey ik paapi da ta sodha lagya ... Sangat ji jithay koi payar nal maney usss nu manaa leo parr je koi na maney and panth da dokhi vi hovey chak ke paar bula dena chahida aven ghar chooriya paa ke ne betho je sikhi da vi parchar karna bahar niklna paina . ardaas karo maharaj sade ton koi aisi seva levay and yea m stilll happy :)

Ok fair enough...but answer me this, why did Guru Ji forgave Sajjan the thug, who was worse than phoola, he murdered countless people and was going to do the same with our Guru Ji along with the other sikhs with Guru ji? But one should never laugh at anothers death, because you never know when death wil laugh at you. There is no need for celebration or to be happy.....he did bad and he got the same....so let it be...the more you laugh at his death...the more Karam you are making, hence ALL of us on this forum will never be pure including me...we will never achieve the status of the true Gursikh....look at Sant Mani singh ji for example...never came in to argument...never got involved in hatred...never said hes right or wrong.....he the true example of Guru Da Sikh, which I myself will never be anywhere near or may most of us on this forum.

Even people who accept Saheedi are reborn, they don't become pure just like that by saying I will become shaheed, the Sikhi path is like a thin thread.

Ok fair enough...but answer me this, why did Guru Ji forgave Sajjan the thug, who was worse than phoola, he murdered countless people and was going to do the same with our Guru Ji along with the other sikhs with Guru ji? But one should never laugh at anothers death, because you never know when death wil laugh at you. There is no need for celebration or to be happy.....he did bad and he got the same....so let it be...the more you laugh at his death...the more Karam you are making, hence ALL of us on this forum will never be pure including me...we will never achieve the status of the true Gursikh....look at Sant Mani singh ji for example...never came in to argument...never got involved in hatred...never said hes right or wrong.....he the true example of Guru Da Sikh, which I myself will never be anywhere near or may most of us on this forum.

Even people who accept Saheedi are reborn, they don't become pure just like that by saying I will become shaheed, the Sikhi path is like a thin thread.

sajjan thug ASKED for Forgivenes and WANTED to change for the better. this Nang Phoola BRAGGED about his crimes, there is a big difference.

sajjan thug ASKED for Forgivenes and WANTED to change for the better. this Nang Phoola BRAGGED about his crimes, there is a big difference.

Yeh but it still doesnt make it right to laugh at others death including Phoola! IF the Indian government was not corrupt...then this would not happened and many other murders etc in India, remember two wrongs dont make a right does it.

Its the young people who are goin to run India soon, and if they have extremist views, then we can say goodbye to good INDIA for the lifetime.

Anyway we can't wind the clock back, whats done is done....forget it and move on.

Finally the families of those terrorised by this fool will feel some slight relief. :)

Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us the kirpan for a reason. And with the kirpan came the responsibility of judging when the correct time to use it came upon us.

For demons like phulla, the use of the kirpan is valid and just according to gurmat principles. He terrorised people, raped children, confiscated the hard earned property and earnings of others and was responsible for the death of countless singhs. If Guru sahib didnt give us the kirpan to sort out this type of person, then who is the kirpan for?

We may as well say that the only reason we wear the kirpan for now is to the bhog to the degh in the gurdwara sahib then.

We have been given the responsibility to judge when to fight, maybe for some this means having to judge a person, well then sikhs have been judging others from day 1, e.g. sukha singh and mehtab singh judged massar rangar and beheaded him. Should we argue that they shouldnt have and that instead a chardi khala gursikh should have been sent to make him see the wrong he was doing!?

As singh above said, one person can ask for forgiveness from guru sahib,while another such as phulla spits back at the notion of forgiveness.

And for most people,when a tyrant/rapist etc is brought to justice it is a moment of happiness, that in such a corrupt and messed up world, there is still some sense of justice.

ps sarpanch, the singhs who killed darshan das were into sikhi and were gursikhs before they killed him.

So Hardeep we shoulda just left Indira, and Massa Rangar, and Banda Singh Bahadur should have left Sirhind.

Think about what you're saying, yes I agree forgiveness, but remember "When all other means have failed it is right and just to draw the sword"

Finally the families of those terrorised by this fool will feel some slight relief. :)

Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us the kirpan for a reason. And with the kirpan came the responsibility of judging when the correct time to use it came upon us.

For demons like phulla, the use of the kirpan is valid and just according to gurmat principles. He terrorised people, raped children, confiscated the hard earned property and earnings of others and was responsible for the death of countless singhs. If Guru sahib didnt give us the kirpan to sort out this type of person, then who is the kirpan for?

We may as well say that the only reason we wear the kirpan for now is to the bhog to the degh in the gurdwara sahib then.

We have been given the responsibility to judge when to fight, maybe for some this means having to judge a person, well then sikhs have been judging others from day 1, e.g. sukha singh and mehtab singh judged massar rangar and beheaded him. Should we argue that they shouldnt have and that instead a chardi khala gursikh should have been sent to make him see the wrong he was doing!?

As singh above said, one person can ask for forgiveness from guru sahib,while another such as phulla spits back at the notion of forgiveness.

And for most people,when a tyrant/rapist etc is brought to justice it is a moment of happiness, that in such a corrupt and messed up world, there is still some sense of justice.

ps sarpanch, the singhs who killed darshan das were into sikhi and were gursikhs before they killed him.

Yeh, but these guys didnt use KIRPAN, they burnt him, if they used a kirpan, then I think it would have been justified...maybe am wrong...but either way we shudn't laugh!