Breaking News - Ajit Phoola Set On Fire

DashmeshForce

Inder Singh you think i care what you think about me? I know the history of navtej singh very well. And when i saw some sikhs calling a cheap thug a 'bhai' i was quite surprised. The first word that came to my mind was Bhai Sangat Singh. And then i got worked up. How can this low life thug, whatever he is done, can be a bhai. He can be a Bhai only for those who are cowards and don't know the difference between right and wrong. We have sunk to such low levels that even maharaj cannot take us out. Revenge is sweet but not at the cost of ideals and principles of my Gurus. Rest assured these thugs are not bhais for me. You can call them Bhais and do whatever with them, but this wont take you far.

As for giving me details about Poohla, dont fret about this bro. I know his record vey well, maybe better than you.

Apne

Those who have done this are not the issue,my friend.The issue here is that

Jai jai kar dharmia ka

Papi ko dand dia re

Thugs like poohla can only operate in a banana republic India.You should rather be worked up why a rapist,murderer,land grabber and poppy grower in a Gurudwara is called a Nihung.Why are you not concerned about that?

How are you keeping dossiers on navtej singh?Are you in secret service?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jaikara gajawey nihaal ho javey

kalgidhar de mann nu bhavey

Sat shriiiiiiiii akaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll

Sangat ji Poohla is dead now .. Paapi Sidha narkaan nu gaya .. It cost a party lol party of Deg .. Bhai Deg da bataa tayar karoo m sooo happy :D

BOLE SO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL SAT SRI AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

DEG TEGH FATEH DEG TEGH FAETH

PANTH KI JEET !

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

A GREAT DAY IN SIKH HISTORY ALL SHOULD UNITE AND CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF THIS PAAPI WHO RAPED COUNTLESS SIKH GIRLS AND MURDERED COUNTLESS FATHERS,BROTHERS AND SIKH FREEDOM FIGHTERS . LVOE THE PIC SHOULD BE PIC OF THE WEEK I CAN'T EXPLAIN TO YOU THE KHUSHI - HAPPINESS IM FEELING

JUST A LIL DEDICATION TO ALL THE SIKH NATION ACROSS THE GLOBE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0kSImFRWjA...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2ZvCgqkAs...feature=related

P.S LOOKS LIKE THE TAMIL VERSION OF NUTTY PROFFESOR

Just goes to show that killers and enemys of the Panth are safe nowhere not even in Jail LOLLL

who were the Singhs who set him alight I declare them Heroes of the Panth

Bhai Navtej Singh "Gaggu" & Bhai Harchand Singh

SICK!! Phoola might be bad but these guys who you are calling 'bhai' are well-known smakies in their 'home town'. They are 'dus numbari', their criminal record is huge in police station. This Gaggu is a petty hardcore criminal who is addicted to smack and even sells it on the side. He is a real low life, a particular cheap lucha lafanga who is SICK. He is a 'proffessional goonda for hiring'.

DON'T ask me from where i got this info, and it is 100% true, you can verify if you want.

There would be two reasons u will call them a 'bhai'

1. u don't know who they are

2. u urself are one of their partners.

I can now see how these 'bhais' will become 'Singhs' and glorify 'cause' of panth and i can understand why most people fail to identify with this 'cause'. Tommorow's 'bhais' are Today's criminals, drug peddelrs, petty thieves. SICK.

Sarpanch you need to be careful about who you follow, you seem to be brainwashed about the whole thing.

What you said about Navtej is true to an extent, I dont know the full details.

Hes atoned for his sins by setting this papi on fire!!

I don't care if they were or are druggies they are the HEROS OF THE NATION for this deed they have done I ain't seen no Dhumma, or any other baba or their chele trying anything like this against paapi dushts ,wheres the holy saints now who act all religious but in the end the common man takes revenge ..........

The killers of Darshan Das in Southall were into a non Gur Sikh lifestyle but who shot him dead and who saved the Panths honour and became GurSikh two ordinary guys .

LONG LIVE THE 2 HEROES WHO BURNED THIS DOG ****************************** ALIVE

HOPE HIS NANG GANG ALSO GETS BATTERED

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU...who are happy about this, directly going against Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharajs teachings i.e. like changa hoya, hero and this and that, Burah dha balla socho, you guys fall at the first hurdle, what a shame, and then come on Sikhsangat to give advice about Sikhi, no wonder everyone fights and attacks each other and their other faiths, so much hatred amongst you guys, when will it stop!

I am going to be frank, Sikhi is not attacking people, showing hatred etc, we aint going anywhere, and I think most of us 99% will be reborn again because of what we do! SHAME!

Changa hoya margya lol, Dushy paapi da ki bhalla sochna that time came and went

I dont think it has Sarpanch, read Gurbani, instead of displaying so much hatred...even Guru Nanak Devji Forgave Sajjan the Thug...and he is our Guru Sahib and mean what are we we aint even the dust of Guru Sahib...Jo Vi Hoyah Marah Hoya, its not good, instead one with supreme power and Naam Simran could have turned this phoola in to a Gursikh aka Bhai Randhir Singh Ji...shame