Need Of The Hour

Guest mehtab

Guest mehtab

SatNaam

I think at the moment, what Sikhs needs is 2 kinds of leadership. One, those individuals who were born in Sikh families, but upto a certain age didn't realize the essence of Sikhi, and got themselves into all kinds of messes, but later on returned to their roots and became Sikhs worth looking upto. These leaders can make today's confused Sikh youth aware of the fact that there is always a way to come back, that there is no need to despair, that they can always return and yet find their Guru awaiting them with His arms open to greet them back to their home.

The second kind of leaders would be ones who are not born into Sikh families, but into non-Sikh ones. These are the people who realized/discovered Sikhi as one discovers a gem/jewel/diamond. Their realization is a result of spiritual hunger. Such individuals would raise a question in the minds of present day Sikh youth "What did he/she as a non-Sikh see in Sikhi that i did not, even though i was born into it?" thus helping to bring them back.

waiting for the sangat's wise and well-thought views/ideas/inputs

Guru Rakha

Guest SikhForLife

ohmy.gif

what about the ones born into sikh families and trying to lead the sikh nation?

we need that leadership too.. cuz thats who the people would listen to first

and i mean real true leadership.. not corrupted ones.

but i get ur point.. the more the better.. and we do need variety