Guru Gobind Singh Prophesised Khalsa Raj!

Mr. Revolutionary. That sant was a rehitvan sikh and knew the difference between a fake and real sau sakhi.

And please do some research before posting.. There are still many real sau sakhis... Most of them are difficult to get as most are with Nihangs inn their deras in rural areas...

And i'll ask my uncle how that sant got that sau Sakhi...

1) Extreme Big destruction going to take place in Majha area of Punjab.

2) Big destruction in Doaba and Malwa.

3) Small scale destruction in Delhi areas.

And after this Khalsa Raj going to be established.

havent these points already happened ie: Nov/Oct 84?? Depends on your interpretation of "destruction"

More had yet to come mate....

Sikhs are going to have another 250,000 killed...

please singh sahiban ji its a general requests to all of you that stop putting bad comments and critising others in such a way that the way of getting closer to those closes for ever....... singhs are not made to criticise its not our job we rather put an eye on ourselves where are we going .............everybdy know Mrs. Gandhi or one can say Gandhis all over made lots of bad decisions and they paid for that too.........and not only gandhi whoever who made such mistakes shall not be spared ......... next one ll be Baba Ram Rahim for sure

I am afraid that this nafrat kindaa words are making the same image as the muslims are having all over the world why should critisice others if someone does worng punish him according to his sins rather than putting such comments ..........well Namdharis got their own view i dont know why but certainly they are not right....

Even our gurus are not god they all are saints and is jesus and is muhammad ........no living creature can be a god and shall not be treated as a god ..........but that a respect and the honour we give to our gurus and their teaching to be a good, loyal , sincere, fearless human being...............

"Most Sau Sakhis are tampered with. Versions were circulated (with appropriate changes) during the mutiny of 1857, prophesising a joint Anglo-Sikh victory over the Mughals. The Namdharias circulated versions in the 1860s supporting the claim of Ram Singh to be a reincarnation of Guru Gobind Singh and the future ruler of Hindustan. The supporters of Maharaja Duleep Singh impressed upon him a version in the 1880s prophesying his return to the Punjab as Maharaja with the help of the Russians.

New editions of the Sau Sakhi continue to appear to boost the claims of impostors.

Now, in 1984, a Sant in Phagwara from Dukhniwaran Sahib Gurdwara, gave a part of the real Sau Sakhi to my uncle who is a kathavachak and granthi. My uncle gave it to my dad, and both distributed it amongst people.

My dad says he doesnt remember that clearly anymore, but hes sure such things are mentioned in it.. My dad said, that half page had become true by June 1984... And Half had yet to become..."

okay am i the only one that finds the beginning of this post funny, most sau sakhis are fake but my one is real ! because my dad says so ! its funny how you say the namdharias one is fake and supporters of maharaj dalip singh is fake and whatever ... but because some one gave it to your dad its real !

and also why are you writing with such bias in your posts cant you write in another form ? you discard the views of others and claim yourself to be correct or should i say your fathers view

"The Unholy Sheikhs shall be destroyed. Pirs and Mureeds shall be no more. "

i have no idea what mureed means and i am interested to know what it means, im hoping someone can tell me

also what does the shabad in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib mean "mitr pyare noo haal mureeda dha khena"

The Lord shall manifest himself in body (as man).

im assuming this is after the 10th avtar , but dont orthodox sikhs believe the Guru Granth Sahib the last and only jot of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, also in the ardas "aghya pai akaal ki .... guru granth ko manyo pargat guran ki deh "

so if this is the case and one of the quotes above say the lord shall manifest himself in body how can this be ? my question of how can there be an human manifestation after Guru Granth Sahib is only valid on the assumption made that the quote is referring to times after Sri Satguru Gobind Singh Ji

Sat Sri Akaal

SSA ji

This is my first post on this forum, but I saw this thread and read it through and I feel that Guru Gobind Singh ji wanted us to become pure in our hearts and minds before we even ATTEMPTED to read such poetry or literature.

I mean its not exactly easy following Sikh Maryaada, however by listening to older Gursikha and observing how much pyaar they have for our Guru, it puts my heart at ease because I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Anyway the purpose of this post was to say no one can doubt anything because no one has 100% pure proof on anything, I say concentrate on Spirituality!

Sat Srii Akaaaaaal ji!

Dear brothers,

I have seen that several people like Revolutionary and gianvirdi are questoning me and doubting me.

The sant that gave the Sau Sakhi to my uncle, was a very rehitvan Sikh. So i dont think we should doubt a rehitvaan Sikh.

Anyways, revolutionary and gianvirdi, when did i say this version is 100% the real one.. It could be a possibility....

Everybody knows that the Sau Sakhi of Namdharis is fake, as it claimed Namdharis Guru would conquer India. That Guru died but couldn't conquer India, so OBVIOUSLY its fake.

The one of Dalip Singh is fake too, as Dalip Singh has died, and he wasn't able to get back his kingdom...

SSA ji

This is my first post on this forum, but I saw this thread and read it through and I feel that Guru Gobind Singh ji wanted us to become pure in our hearts and minds before we even ATTEMPTED to read such poetry or literature.

I mean its not exactly easy following Sikh Maryaada, however by listening to older Gursikha and observing how much pyaar they have for our Guru, it puts my heart at ease because I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Anyway the purpose of this post was to say no one can doubt anything because no one has 100% pure proof on anything, I say concentrate on Spirituality!

Sat Srii Akaaaaaal ji!

damm good first post :vaheguru:

"The sant that gave the Sau Sakhi to my uncle, was a very rehitvan Sikh. So i dont think we should doubt a rehitvaan Sikh."

The sant was 'rehitvaan' , sorry I do not know what this means, but him being 'rehitvaan' is not fact it is opinion more over it is your opinion and you are entitles to it but again you should not write with bias as it influences the reader. ** im assuming here that rehitvaan means a good thing **

"Anyways, revolutionary and gianvirdi, when did i say this version is 100% the real one.. It could be a possibility.... "

in your first post you wrote this singh ji ...

"Now, in 1984, a Sant in Phagwara from Dukhniwaran Sahib Gurdwara, gave a part of the real Sau Sakhi to my uncle who is a kathavachak and granthi. My uncle gave it to my dad, and both distributed it amongst people."

now to be fair you didnt write 100% real sau sakhi which i agree with you, but you should agree with me that you wrote "gave a real sau sakhi". So this is to answer your query of when you said your uncles version of the sau sakhi is real

"Everybody knows that the Sau Sakhi of Namdharis is fake, as it claimed Namdharis Guru would conquer India. That Guru died but couldn't conquer India, so OBVIOUSLY its fake."

Everybody knows it is fake ? could you please clarify who is everybody ? your friends ? people on this forum ? orthodox sikhs ?namdhari guru's would conquer india ... im not too sure about what you mean here .. do you mean conquer india for land ? money ? power ?

"The one of Dalip Singh is fake too, as Dalip Singh has died, and he wasn't able to get back his kingdom... "

im sorry which dalip singh are you referring to ?

Sat Sri Akaal

Brother, for me IT IS THE REAL SAU SAKHI. I dont care if u believe or not.

"Everybody knows that the Sau Sakhi of Namdharis is fake, as it claimed Namdharis Guru would conquer India. That Guru died but couldn't conquer India, so OBVIOUSLY its fake."

Everybody knows it is fake ? could you please clarify who is everybody ? your friends ? people on this forum ? orthodox sikhs ?namdhari guru's would conquer india ... im not too sure about what you mean here .. do you mean conquer india for land ? money ? power ?

"The one of Dalip Singh is fake too, as Dalip Singh has died, and he wasn't able to get back his kingdom... "

im sorry which dalip singh are you referring to ?

1. The Namdharias circulated versions in the 1860s supporting the claim of Ram Singh to be a reincarnation of Guru Gobind Singh and the future ruler of Hindustan. That version of the Namdharis is THUS FAKE because Ram Singh didn't become a ruler of Hindustan.

2. I'm referring to Maharaja Dalip Singh.