Sikh Greeting

guptveer1469

Wow, i found something really cool...

Before Guru Gobind Singh ji gave us the greetings WJKK WJKF, the Sikhs when meeting each other would say:

Sikh 1: Kartar, Kartar! (Creator Lord, Creator Lord)

Sikh 2: Sat Kartar! (True is the Creator Lord)

I doubt this a bit, so is this true??

Before Guru Gobind Singh ji gave us the greetings WJKK WJKF, the Sikhs when meeting each other would say:

I know they used to grab eachothers feet, and Guru said he didnt want anyone to touch eachothers feet anymore and GurFateh became the greeting. So when you see someone try to touch a GurSikhs foot they will pull their foot away swiftly to not allow that person to touch their feet straight from Guru Gobind Singhs Hukam. Or also they will touch the persons head and take back that energy.

Sat Kartar Sat Kartar was concept at the times of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Tenth Nanak gave it the final overall to

Bole So Nihal

Sat Shri Akal

EDIT : WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji Ki Fateh.

Who ever wanted to be part of Sikh (ism) religion had to take footwash of Guru's feet and drink it. This was done to brake the Brahmin supremacy.

Tenth Nanak changed this as well when he dministered Khandy Batey Da Amrit and removed all caste creed distinctions amongst the Sikhs & established them into a new order of Khalsa, the hindu hill chieftains felt very distressed. When Guru Ji also advised these chieftains to become Khalsa, they said tht they were prepared to partake Amrit if the container for the low caste was made separate and a separate one for them. Guru Ji replied that the sole aim of administering Amrit is to remove the caste creed distinctions. If the container is made separate, what good would this Amrit means?