Very Good Vdo Lecture Abt Jewellery

lol ahahah who is this baba yo... lol well all i got to say is, hes direct an to the point :p ahah

"they r bumble bee's"

:lol:

thx..

he is Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Ji (known as yogi ji).. since he taught yoga too and did massive prachaar in america.

many goray sikhs due to him.

check... www.sikhnet.com for his kathas... u cannot miss him.. he just kicks off the pakhandis and hypocrites in his kathas.

Yeah ive watched afew of his videos, i realy liked that one.

A real man is, who in despite of having everything this world has to offer, realises that Still his has nothing............or something like that :BL:

A very true and valid point!!

i watched this video and was quite shocked i have a lot of respect for yogi ji but he doesnt justify his point about jewelry with any gurbani or rehatnameh, he takes khalsa mera satgur poora out of context.

http://sikhitothemax.com/Rehat.asp?ID=53

hopefully that link helps people bhul chuk maaf if i have offended anyone WAHEGUROOO

Mr.T .. i don't agree..

words of mahapurakhs.. are never direct.. there is always a deep meaning...

As Sant Singh Maskeen Ji has told several times in his katha too that these sona and jewellery and diamonnds are nothing but stones.. its our kaamna (desire) which makes it precious.

like mud for us is nothing... but ask a potter... mud is his lifeline!

well.. Yogiji mean to say is very clear in first line... "having everything and still believing in having nothing is the key to humbleness"

if gold was bad.. raja harishchandra wud not be a great sage.. i hope u know sakhis of him.. he was a king.. still had a great avastha..

again... attachement is bad.. not having gold is bad..

rehitnamas.. give us discipline..

yes.. for manmukhs like us ..if we wear gold.. we can be deluded by its illusion.. but not a gurmukh..

he gave the answer for the gurmukh... becoz question was that a person cannot wear jewellery if he wants to be humble.. and the answer he gave was correct in regard to the question.

bhul chuk maaf

teek yar baba ji what you have said is true "question was that a person cannot wear jewellery if he wants to be humble" in regards to that question your right. however rehatnameh say dont wear jewelry at all etc so shouldnt this topic be "Replying to Very Good Vdo Lecture Abt Jewellery" be "Good lecture about humilty" hunna curious_man you've made me see some things in a different light as well :D

teek yar baba ji what you have said is true "question was that a person cannot wear jewellery if he wants to be humble" in regards to that question your right. however rehatnameh say dont wear jewelry at all etc so shouldnt this topic be "Replying to Very Good Vdo Lecture Abt Jewellery" be "Good lecture about humilty" hunna curious_man you've made me see some things in a different light as well :D

satvachan..

the lecture tells us that wearing jewellery wont make anyone less or more humble.

its our thinking... that makes it do so.

(y)