Sant Baba Balwant Singh Ji Maharaj, Sidhsar Sihode Wale

hellosingh

Those who have not met Sant ji in person and asked them questions and about their doubts directly....don't say anything wrong .......you guys call urself true sikhs....then do follow sikh teachings....don't say wrong about anyone, .........you have doubts....go to Sant ji direclty and ask them...........u'll get your answers..........and we are with him from last 40 years...have met him in person.........he has always shown us right path......always taught and brought us close to Nitnem and Sikh Gurus......

HAVE YOU ? if not then you have no right to defame him.....you should keep quiet or go to him and get the clarifications you are asking other people here.......

A BRIEF HISTORY -

He is Sant Attar Singh ji's avtaar....Sant Attar Singh ji Mastuana Sahib left some jobs undone and said he'll do it in next birth and now Sant Baba Balwant Singh ji has compaleted and is completing those jobs,,,,,,,,,,,,He has written Malwa Itehaas sanchis.......many volumes......if you have read any of them ...you'll get to know what he's doing......the Malwa Itehas contains the lives of saints - Udhasi samparda and others like Sant Gurbachan singh ji khalsa and may more......which was started by Baba Sri Chand Ji...Guru Nanak Dev ji's elder son and baba Beeram Daas ji having more than 400 yeard of life follwed this samparda....Another fact which many of us might not know is when Guru Gobind Singh ji lelt the physical body in Jahoor Sahin....sangat was doing virlaap.....Baba Beeram Daas ji went to Hajoor sahib from punjab and was sitting at the bank of Godawari (if I am not mistaken) and Guru ji before going to sach khand and after having left the body asked baba beeram daas ji to go to the sangat in naderh and teel them guru ji has gone nowhwre...will always be with Khalsa....and he should go to Punjab and spread sikhism and give daats to more spiritual beings...many of which are famous saints...Guru ji belssed his kirpa on Baba Beeram Daas ji.......Baba Jwala Singh ji Harkhowal wale, Baba Puran das ji and many more got the daat of spirituality from Baba Beeram Daas ji.....Guru ji asked baba beeram daas ji to " bhanda dekh ke vastu deni" ...........and finally Baba Balwant singh j's guru were Baba Puran Das ji......

this is the brief history.....so if you still defame him because of your tush budhi.......Sukhmani sahib has results that you'll get.......in astpadi "Sant ke nindak...... "

sorry for being rude.......satguru sabhnu sumaat bakhshan

I won't argue to prove myself right because...................jithon rab te usde sant shuru hunde han othe tak akal te tarak khatam hunde han....te koi us cheez nu nahin jaan sakda jo manukhi akal de daeyre ton bahar howe kyon ki othe tak akal pahunch nahin sakdi..............

koi kise da doubt nahin clear kar sakda...jadon tak ansi khud usnu jake apne shanke door nahin kar lende......apne mare bina swarag nahin disda.......

Jahangir te Chandu ne Guru Arjan dev ji nu dekheya si par suneya nahin.....je suneya hunda ta paap na kmaunde.........

• 1 year later...

I have full Malwa Ithas of all sikh sant mahapursh by sant balwant singh ji, its close to 800+ pages long. How can i get this huge pothi online? May be prabhjot singh veer on this forum can help. It's monumental task but it be amazing gift to cyber sangat to know sant khalsa history..!!

• 1 year later...

no doubt, Sant Baba Balwant singh ji maharaj sidhdar sihoda sahib wale was a pooran brahamgyani saint.. Let me tell you about their gurus, Sant baba balwant singh ji's guru was Sant baba pooran das ji whose guru was Supreme saint sant baba beeramdas ji whose age is considered to be nearly 325 years.. Sant baba beeramdas di was Guru Gobind singh ji's mama ji, u can read about them.. When he met with his bhanja (Shri Guru gobind singh ji) in patna. Now, how can u say that a student of a great supreme guru baba beeramdas ji is an ordinary person.?? Pls dnt say anything if u dnt know about a saint. As sukhmani sahib says "sant ka nindak maha hattaiyara, sant ka nindak parmeshar mara".. Thank you

I do not believe in criticizing just for the sake of it. I do not know these "maha purush". Judging by the views expressed here.....they are one of the good ones.

I am wondering how many saints do we have in Punjab? I believe we have "sidh purush" or "braham gayanis" in every part/section of Punjab. They (i mean the good ones)should all travel as Great Baba Nanak ji did (not in big cars but on foot)and educate people. on foot because I feel some of these saints (not so good ones) are difficult to approach by the normal public due to their hi-fi life style. they have their own group of special sewadaars probably because of several different reasons and those are the people whom they listen to most of the time. and also even after so many saints- why is the drug problem, count-less rapes and corruption on rise and our society is morally degrading?

by the way why are they applying "tikka" or "tilaks" to each other? is that customary in this dera.

• 6 years later...
On 2/6/2010 at 10:43 PM, raj_karega_khalsa said:

Vaahiguroo! Vaahiguroo! What are we coming to??

I'm SURE everyone's already seen these...

http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/5047/2009-06-12.html

http://news.panthic.org/articles/5036

your personal views on Panthic Weekly aside, those pictures and videos cannot be manufactured by PW. This tthug is disgusting, and nothing but a dirtbag should not receive any support from any Sikh. I'm at a loss for words and confused how anyone with love for Sathiguroo Jee can defend this retard guy.

Benti to the gurmatveechar team, remove this guy's katha from the website

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/katha.php

You are using the dp of baba balwant singh and opposing him??what can we say about you