Sant Baba Balwant Singh Ji Maharaj, Sidhsar Sihode Wale

hellosingh

Guest mehtab1singh

The slanderer of saints surely shall contract all diseases and shall endure the cycle of birth and death. The slanderer of saints is an impure wretch.

-Sukhmani Sahib

Sant Balwant Singh Ji is a puran Brahm Giani. He has spent his whole life in the service of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Baba Biram Dass Ji had given his sacred teachings to Baba Puran Das Ji. Baba Puran Das Ji were the mahapursh from whom Baba Balwant Singh Ji had learned the mystic teachings of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Bani.

For the unfortunate few who are quick to judge and quick to slander, weep not when the weight of your satanic verse duly drops upon you. Such absurd speech is not uttered even in the pits of hell.

Guru Fateh G

I belongs to a sharma family

but my life has been totally changed now i am amritdhari sikh

and i have my changed my name hitesh sharma to mehtab singh

by the Kirpal of Guru Granth Sahib and Mere Pyare Sant ji Puran

Brahmgiani Balwant Singh Ji, Maharaj, Sihode Wale,,

I have their kirtan videos,.,but plz send me some of their images

or pictures,.,i am really greatfull,.my id is 1mehtabsingh@gmail.com

if somebody know the link of their katha or kirtan told me link

in youtube i upload vedios of sant ji maharaj as santsar38 account

named. But i want their picutres or images.

Raj Kare Ga Khalsa

welcome aboard

I am also from Sharma family, and now I am also Mehtab Singh :D

nice to meet you brother :D

Guest PunjabSingh

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qnYpXxnjb9Q

The above video shows Sihoray wale applying "tilak" to Guru Granth Sahib ji and in some videos you can see Sihoray wala allowing "mathaa tek" to himself in front of Guru Granth Sahib ji.

*edited*

Just recently one of the chelas of Sihoray wala by the name of Pritpal baba or "Lake wala baba" was arrested in Chandigarh on various charges including grabbing the land of a Sikh NRI lady at Dera Basi in Punjab.

Now we are beginning to understand how deravaad is flourishing within Sikhi itself.We are abusing Saudha Saadh,Bhaniaraywala,Asutosh which is absolutely right and they should be punished but who will take care of the deravaad within Sikhism itself ?

Admin Note: Reply edited. Concentrate on Topic not on members.

Vikramjit singh ji,

We donot have right to tell whther that partulcar BABA or SAAD or SANT is a Fake or not because we donot have those eyes to see. THis will lead us to Be-Shardi and we would become Nindak.(Awal Allah Noor Upaya, Kudrat ke Sab Bande)

Read the history of How and Where Jesus Christ was born and Roman empire was behind them to Kill their Families(beacuse He claimed to be son of God) and now more than Half WOrld is calling 'Jesus''Jesus''jesus'.

How Prophet Mohammad was thrown out of Mecca and now whole Islam is calling him a Messenger of GOd(La Ila Ilillha,Mohmmad Rasool Allah), But in Kaljug La Ila Illillha,Nanak Khalif Allah(Only Nanak is the God in Kalyug, Said when Guru nanak ji went to Mecca).

How Guru Tegh Bhadur ji was not allowed to enter in Shri Harmandir Sahib even though He was the 9th Guru of Sikh.

Guest PunjabSingh

Beware Singho,

The RSS and other Hindutva forces are amongst us .

KPS Gill visits Sihoray wala's dera with photo proof :

http://news.panthic.org/articles/5071

Before deciding about who is not a RSS Sikh we need to know his and his family's past and their role during the so called miltancy in Punjab.

Anyone with a beard and turban can not be automatically considered anti RSS Sikh .

Punjab singh -

Get your facts right first. Firstly Babajis dera is not in Gursagar. And the link you said is written by panthic who previously lied and linked babaji with Rama nand...the guy in the Video was not Rama nand he is a granthi from baba beeram dass jis gurdwara.

Its no point reading slander stories or looking at stuff and not understanding the meaning. If you had read babajis jeevan you would know they are a true saint who even sant jarnail singh had a relationship with babaji.

My suggestion is stop writing sh it and gather your facts and visit babajis dera in fathergragh sahib.

Guest PunjabSingh

Punjab singh -

Get your facts right first. Firstly Babajis dera is not in Gursagar. And the link you said is written by panthic who previously lied and linked babaji with Rama nand...the guy in the Video was not Rama nand he is a granthi from baba beeram dass jis gurdwara.

Its no point reading slander stories or looking at stuff and not understanding the meaning. If you had read babajis jeevan you would know they are a true saint who even sant jarnail singh had a relationship with babaji.

My suggestion is stop writing sh it and gather your facts and visit babajis dera in fathergragh sahib.

I gave the video link not because Ramanand was in it but because Sihode wala was applying "tilak" to Guru Granth Sahib.

Further there are video proofs of Sihodey wala allowing matha tek in front of Guru Granth Sahib .Even SS Maan did the same and called Sihodeywala equal to Sant Bhindranwale.But few days later Maan apologised to the Sikh sangat .If you want the videos I can give you the links.

Further you mean to say the Gurdwara which KPS Gill visited has no link with Sihode wala ? The place where the replica of Darbar Sahib was being made had no link whatsoever with Sihodewala ?

I will again say that we should decide on who is in favour of Sikh sovereignity only after examining that persons role during the Sikh struggle period.There are many so called kachay Sikhs who either had no role during the Sikh struggle or were against the Sikh struggle but have suddenly grown beard and put on turbans and at the same time started visiting various deras(both non Sikh as well Sikh deras) in Punjab to the detriment of true Sikhs.These deras try to lure the Sikhs through kachi baani and dharnaas only.No wonder RSS has entered right into our houses,places of worship including the highest places.Im sure everyone understands what I mean to say.No wonder certain unknown issues have suddenly cropped up to destroy Sikh unity.The people who are supporting these issues and as a result supporting division amongst Sikhs have stooped so low as to manipulate various forums on the internet and even giving death threat to the Sikhs. and in turn calling them anti panthic.There are certain Sikhs who are on both sides of the divide and are genuinely trying to work as true Sikhs but in turn are working against each other without understanding the game plan of hidden RSS forces.

We dont even know but some killers of Sikhs during 1980/90's are also roaming amongst us dressed as Sikhs.

Guest PunjabSingh

Punjab singh -

Are you sure Sihodewala's dera is in Fatehgarh Sahib or some where near Sangrur ?

Punjab singh -

Are you sure Sihodewala's dera is in Fatehgarh Sahib or some where near Sangrur ?

Yes it's in Fatehgarh Sahib...Sangrur (mastunana sahib) is baba attar singh jis gurdwara.

• 3 weeks later...

Vaahiguroo! Vaahiguroo! What are we coming to??

I'm SURE everyone's already seen these...

http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/5047/2009-06-12.html

http://news.panthic.org/articles/5036

your personal views on Panthic Weekly aside, those pictures and videos cannot be manufactured by PW. This tthug is disgusting, and nothing but a dirtbag should not receive any support from any Sikh. I'm at a loss for words and confused how anyone with love for Sathiguroo Jee can defend this retard guy.

Benti to the gurmatveechar team, remove this guy's katha from the website

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/katha.php