Bidhi Chand Dal Nihangs

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee kee fateh

I have heard some very nice things about Bidhi Chand dal nihung singhs, like they are very strict in rehit and keep rehit like purantan nihung singhs. They are also connected to a great nihang singh named Baba Mitt Singh Jee who I feel was one of the best singhs EVER to take birth in the khalsa panth. Baba Mitt Singh was in a class of his own.

Can any veer tell more about the Bidhi Chand Dal Nihangs, their history, their headquarters. Do they come under the jathdar of Budha Dal or are they a separate jathebandi. Information will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

• 1 month later...
i think theyre shouni is based in village sur singh in amritsar.

every dal is under the supreme authority of the shiromani akali budha dal 96 krore

baba bidhi chand dal is headed by brahmgiani sant baba daya singh ji maharaj. he remains in sur singh, amritsar district, but the dal of baba bidhi chand is chakarvarti (always moving) and taken care of by jathedar sahibs son, sant baba avatar singh ji maharaj.

every dal is under the supreme authority of the shiromani akali budha dal 96 krore

baba bidhi chand dal is headed by brahmgiani sant baba daya singh ji maharaj. he remains in sur singh, amritsar district, but the dal of baba bidhi chand is chakarvarti (always moving) and taken care of by jathedar sahibs son, sant baba avatar singh ji maharaj.

I think its a part of their rehit to always remain chakarvarti(always moving). Was this the instruction of Guru Sahib to his dal(army) to always remain moving ??

Bidi chand dal is based in sur singh aka sursingh valeh, they are blood related to baba bidhi chand sahib jee, are very close to taksal and follow similar maryada, Baba Saun Singh Jee was very very close to Sant Kataar Singh Jee.

Baba Saun Singh Jee in bottom left of the picture160_JATHEDHAR.jpg

Below is katha done by sant kartaar singh jee on the annual barsi of baba bidhi chand jee bidhi chadia, amazing inspirational katha on gurmat and gursikhijeevan

Bidhi Chand Katha.... Amazing

I have a great book " june 84 de shaheed" by Dal Khalsa. This book provides the list as well as the details of all the great martyrs who took up gun and fought against the INdian army in June 84. Majority of the singhs were taksali, but there were some baba bidhi chand dal nihung singhs too who attained shaheedi.

June 84 was one of the greatest battles ever fought where just a handful of singhs with a mediocre weaponary took on a nation's army and taught the army a nice lesson.

Here are the names of the great singhs from Baba Bidhi Chand Dal who attained shaheedi in June 84.

1. Nihang Parkash Singh: Born in 1956 at village kasoana in dist. ferozepur.

2. Nihang Ajaib Singh Mahakal : Born in 1954 at village pakhopur, dist. tarn taran.

3. Nihang Manminder Singh Yogi : Born in 1956 at village bandala, dist. ferozepur.

4. Nihang Makhan Singh : Born in 1963 at village pakhowal, dist. tarn taran.

I have a great book " june 84 de shaheed" by Dal Khalsa. This book provides the list as well as the details of all the great martyrs who took up gun and fought against the INdian army in June 84. Majority of the singhs were taksali, but there were some baba bidhi chand dal nihung singhs too who attained shaheedi.

June 84 was one of the greatest battles ever fought where just a handful of singhs with a mediocre weaponary took on a nation's army and taught the army a nice lesson.

Here are the names of the great singhs from Baba Bidhi Chand Dal who attained shaheedi in June 84.

1. Nihang Parkash Singh: Born in 1956 at village kasoana in dist. ferozepur.

2. Nihang Ajaib Singh Mahakal : Born in 1954 at village pakhopur, dist. tarn taran.

3. Nihang Manminder Singh Yogi : Born in 1956 at village bandala, dist. ferozepur.

4. Nihang Makhan Singh : Born in 1963 at village pakhowal, dist. tarn taran.

bidhi chand cheena guru ka seenaa

• 3 weeks later...
Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee kee fateh

I have heard some very nice things about Bidhi Chand dal nihung singhs, like they are very strict in rehit and keep rehit like purantan nihung singhs. They are also connected to a great nihang singh named Baba Mitt Singh Jee who I feel was one of the best singhs EVER to take birth in the khalsa panth. Baba Mitt Singh was in a class of his own.

Can any veer tell more about the Bidhi Chand Dal Nihangs, their history, their headquarters. Do they come under the jathdar of Budha Dal or are they a separate jathebandi. Information will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I am Of the Dal Bhidi Chand.

For now I will feed you and make you learned, We do not come under Budha Dal. during ancient times the elderly would retire into the older Budha Dal Battalion.This was when the great warriors roamed the land and the Jungles. The elderly women and men would care of the the younger infant children it was rare that Buddha Dal needed to wage War.Singh96 has come to believe what others had tended him to believe.Fateh!