Raj Thackeray Speaks Against The Sikhs

Guest PunjabSingh

what did he said ????

he said when sikhs protest using swords why no one stops them ... if shiv sena even talks about using kirpan the govt says they will break their hands ... oh taan apni gulami nu roo rahe ... ki sikhan nu police rokdi nahi sanu rokdi hai ... ki sikhan di vaar te police chudiyan pa laindi hai ( is police afraid of sikh swords ) ...

people are free to change this news in any ways they wish ... the way it satisfies them ...

Stop backing them we all know your pro India don't go to far with your Bharat Ma, what do you mean they are cryin at their 'own' ghulami? What slavery do they have ,what are you on mate?When these lot go on rampages nothing happens they are not even called extremists let alone fanatics or terrorists.When Sikh groups protest they complain, <admin-profanity filter activated> shiv sena <admin-profanity filter activated> rss <admin-profanity filter activated> bajrang dal and <admin-profanity filter activated> india

huh ??? u think u made any sense this time ... i just translated the video ... jai shiv sena walle uk ch yaa punjabch akke protest karan kissi gall toon would u allow them ???

thats what i say shiv sena and few in here dont have any difference ... the only difference is they are born hindu and other are born sikhs ...

just answer me one thing if shiv sena protests in your area would u complain ????

He never said 'oh taan apni gulami nu roo rahe ' like you did,Shiv Sena and no Hindutva groups would Protest in my area,as they know the results will be deadly for them,

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it's kinda banana republic when you think like that.

People need to mature a lot more to make this country work. But everyone is pulling it in their own direction and leadership is corrupt so there is no one to provide moral leadership.

I can't support blanket hatred against hindus.

If the hindu king didn't give my ancestors villages, land to stay and welcomed us, we would not have been in India in first place.

same for jews and same for parsis.

blanketing all hindus with malicious intent is counter to the greater cause of fighting for justice.

there are two types of wars.

One is war against an external collective enemy ..

which should only be fought if we are fully prepared to win

and we fight only to win.

If there is no clear distinction on who is the enemy.

i.e. the enemy is within us and amongst us.

then the war is first played in the minds

inorder to win over the minds of people.

In this war we must speak carefully and select our

words judiciously before we say anything.

by blanketing all hindus into hindu supremacists

we are already raised our hands in defeat before war has even begun

because numerically it is a no-contest.

winning hearts and minds is extremely important.