It Guru Ji's Bana Not Nihang Bana!

Fatehi Jio

Im Not Trying To Offend Anyone But This Needs To Be Raised Up!

On Facebook I Have Found A Group Called ''AKJ have taken the nihang bana''.

Its NOT Nihang Bana Its Guru Ji's Bana Just To Clarify To Everyone. This Group Is Saying AKJ Have Taken Nihang Bana And This Is Not True!

The Group Also Says About AKJ's Dastar!

It Is Posted On This Group:

The Bana was given to us by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. During Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Guruship, the Moghals were persecuting all those who didn't follow their religion. Some Sikhs were hiding their identity and denying their relationship with the Guru. When a Sikh wears a Bana, they are representing the Guru and they cannot hide their identity from anyone. This is the gift of the Bana.

Oh and Waheguru Singh, AKJ is not a clan, I don't know what gives you or anyone else that idea. Shame on you for writing such blasphemy about such people who simply love to get together and simply do kirtan. There is no need for anyone to know who is AKJ or who is Nihang, that is because no one is AKJ or Nihang, we are Sikhs first and that's what the supposed "confused youth" (which I have yet to meet) need to know.

Im Sorry But This Is Basically Putting AKJ Down! Is There Anyway We Can Get Rid Of This Group?

Pul Chuk Maaf Karni

Fateh Jio

no its GUROO JI's bana, his sikhs are his nihangs, i.e. ALL OF US, all sikhs, taksalis, akj, etc. have the right to dress like their father.

superiority complex nihangs need to get over trying to be special from everyone else.

great post "! Gupt !"

Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

KKV using Akhalee Nihang Baba Hardeesh Singh Jee Velling Vahleh's account

Woah...Bhajee/Bhenjee you almost speeching all of that as if that one of the members here on SS wrote the article thing on "Facebook" ( :rolleyes: ).

First of all Nihangs are sikk okay so thats fact number one ( :happy: ), number two WHO CARES man??? I do understand the point your making that how bascially AKJ's are being put down due to what type of Chohlaa they wear. BUT thats like saying is it fair to have AKJ's claim that the TYPE of Keerthan they do has to be called AKJ Keerthan...?? (I'm not quoting just example) I aint going to lie, if somebody said that Taksalee's or Nihangs are copying someone or something I'd be pee'd off iswell (so don't worry am not gonna pretend that I'd be calm) BUT end of the day the society runs on labels. As soon as someone walks into the Dharbaar Saahb, we ALL look and see what type of Dhasthaar someone's wearing, what colour it is, what Shasthar they've brought with them today, or what type of Kirpaan their wearing, what type of Chohlaa their wearing, what colour it is etc etc....its all been turned into fashion - don't lie you know how long we ALL spend infront of the mirror in the morning trying tie our Dhasthaar and how it has to look PERFECT....moral is we created labels now we have to live with our own mistakes.

Could we BE any more caste ridden?

looks like Jathas are the NEW and IMPROVED, NEVER BEFORE SEEN "castes" of sikhi!!!!

:sunsingh: :older_singh: :singh1: :smile-kaur:

a religion founded on the prinicples of IK - ONE - UN - UNO is now showing how "well" it is adhering to this prinicple :rolleyes:

Well done........... :)

Nihung bana? Seriously, one of the stupidest things I've heard.

What's so "nihung" about it, I think singhs fail to understand what the word actually means and like JustME bhainjee said "Could we BE any more caste ridden?"

We've labeled everything and everyone we see to the point of CLOTHES. This is taksali chola, or AKJ dastar, or taksali kirpan, or nihung bana, take a step back hear yourself, you're only fooling yourself.

By labeling you are not creating unity in the panth but are disuniting the panth by labeling such things to belong to one group or another instead of belonging them to the khalsaa panth like Guru Sahib did. There weren't such labels in the times of guru sahib. Guru pitajee's teachings have always been One God, One Guru, and One Khalsa Panth.

Its our MANMAT and stupidity to label our beloved gursikhs to the extent of their clothing to belong to a specific group instead of to the khalsa panth. This is the trend in the youth today and even though we want the panth to unite we are creating barriers among each other by putting these labels.

Bhul chuk muaf karnee.