Baba Nihal Singh Ji Jinda-shaheed

i've always been informed by elders, that in in preparation for the operation bluestar, Baba Nihal Singh Ji was on his way to Sri Darbar Sahib with a large amount of weapons for the Singhs but was stopped, arrested then tortured...can any one confirm this is true?

Infact that is not the truth at all

Sant Ji give nihal singh large amount of shasters and told him to come with his men when darbar sahib is attacked. but nihal singh did nothing and just sat on the stuff. hence when word got out awhile later that he had all this stuff he was arrested. After his arrest he also made some negative comments about Sant Ji.

since then nihal singhs role in the movement and morchas have been really negative and he has been doin some really weird things and joined badal/sgpc thugs and thats why they promote and support him.

ask singhs who were around during that time and do a little research and you will see that this is true. sorry if anyone is offended but just though i would give a reality check.

also find out who got bhai amarjeet singh daheru shaheed. bhai sahib and singhs with him of bki had first encounter with punjab police before 84, sant ji talks about this encounter in his speeches.

i've always been informed by elders, that in in preparation for the operation bluestar, Baba Nihal Singh Ji was on his way to Sri Darbar Sahib with a large amount of weapons for the Singhs but was stopped, arrested then tortured...can any one confirm this is true?

Infact that is not the truth at all

Sant Ji give nihal singh large amount of shasters and told him to come with his men when darbar sahib is attacked. but nihal singh did nothing and just sat on the stuff. hence when word got out awhile later that he had all this stuff he was arrested. After his arrest he also made some negative comments about Sant Ji.

since then nihal singhs role in the movement and morchas have been really negative and he has been doin some really weird things and joined badal/sgpc thugs and thats why they promote and support him.

ask singhs who were around during that time and do a little research and you will see that this is true. sorry if anyone is offended but just though i would give a reality check.

also find out who got bhai amarjeet singh daheru shaheed. bhai sahib and singhs with him of bki had first encounter with punjab police before 84, sant ji talks about this encounter in his speeches.

Tell me more I want to know is their a link to the speech I believe when you say Daheru you mean Chaheru right Kuldeep Singh Chareu 's bro

B U L L ######

What about when baba ji was dragged behind a jeep through the whole of hoshiarpur - didnt they give enough kurbani then..

when they were tortured in jail constantly?

when they sent money and shastars to sant jarnail singh let alone a lot of singhs

some nindaks are just gonna chat C R A P - what have you done suchiyaa sitting on ure computer screen?

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh ji

Singho Baba Nihaal Singh ji is Jinda Shaheed of khalsa panth .Panth realy Respect him alot for his gayan for his seva ..

Jini Bani Baba ji nu Kanth aa i dont think there is anybody on this forum jiss nu uss ton adhi baani vi kanth hougi.. He is very down to earth . Real Brave Singh ... Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bahut respect karde si Baba Nihaal Singh ji di there are lots of pics also availble of baba ji and sant jarnail singh ji ..Sant Ji baba ji kol aundee vi hundey si ... Shaheed Surinder Singh sodhi Haribelan jathey ch rehnde hunde si baba nihaal singh kol jithay uhna Guru Granth Sahib Santhya kiti uthay hi gatka Sikhya Nihanebazi sikhi ...

i know what baba Nihaal singh ji is .. I dont think His seva need any advertisment.. Dont care what people think bout him i know his prem for sikhi and Singhs maharaj bhali karan . benti hai veera nu plz stop all this over here