Sign in to follow this  
Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Remembering our beloved Father, OUR Guru Arjan Ji

Man did not weave the web of life - he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself. - Chief Seattle

There is One Father

for the Whole Universe......

Deen duniya sabh teyree tek

In this world and the next I have your support.........

Sabh meh raviya Sahib Eyk....

Amongst all is contained the One Lord............

(Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee page # 1147)

He is worshipped in all faiths in a myriad of ways

But His essence is whole and One for all of us.

The heavenly Father is the creator of the universe......

Its existence and continued survival depends on His will

Also known as a ‘Hukam’ or ‘order’.

There is One Guru and ten were His manifestations and all were one with One father.

Dhan-Dhan Guru Nanak dev sahib ji…................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Angad dev sahib ji.................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Amar das sahib ji….......................... Dhan-Dhan Guru Ram das sahib ji…...........................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Arjan dev sahib ji…....................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Hargobind sahib ji….....................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Sri Har Rai sahib ji......................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Sri Harkrishen sahib ji......................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Teg Bahadur sahib ji......................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Gobind Singh sahib ji.....................

Dhan-Dhan Guru Granth sahib ji...............

He is the self-illuminated One. He has no father, mother, sister or brother.

He is not a human or physical being.......................

He is an astral energy being.

Many call Him, Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Khudha, Parmatma,

Ishwer, Ram, Gobind, Gopal, Gosaeeya and God.

These are all attributative names given by man to describe the Almighty.

They have no mystical properties. There are hundreds of such names in every language on earth to attempt to describe and understand Him.

There is One Father for all fathers................

When you see and celebrate your father’s special day... remember that His reflection is shining within him too. This true image is that of the Heavenly Father.

Have a great day………

To be a Sikh means one who seeks and learns of the truth that is God.

What is the meaning of GURU? Gu means darkness or

ignorance….

RU means enlightment or dispeller in Sanskrit.

One who dispels the darkness or ignorance and is enlightened

is called GURU.

There are millions of false gurus out there. They are there to accumulate wealth and self recognition. They expose their spiritual powers and cause others to bow before them in ego rather then deferring to the true Creator. Be careful. Don’t sell yourself to a phony guru, avtar and minister.

Be respectful, kind and compassionate towards others.

Accept others for who they are, for the choices they’ve made even if you have difficulty understanding their beliefs.

Everyone has their time to spiritually bloom...........

Dhan Dhan Guru

Arjun Dev Sahib ji.

His mytardom is on

June 6th.

He deferred His will to that of the Creator by serenely accepting His fate rather then saving His own life. By this simple act he exemplified sacrifice and conviction..................

Remember what He stood for with all the Sadh Sangat ji...

He was one of the Fathers of the Khalsa Panth............

DHAN DHAN GURU ARJAN DEV JI

GURDEV MATA GURDEV PEETA

GURDEV SWAMEE PARMESHERA...

LOVE GURU

YOU WILL BE LOVED TEN TIMES MORE...............

Be His Sikh…with pride......

With love and regards…………..

Jagdish Singh CA...June 6th...