1984 Massacre

Guest _Learner_

Guest _Learner_

Hi i have a question,

1) Are you upset/unhappy about the events that took place in 1984? (Loss of life......)

2) or Are you happy this event happened, if you hold firm to the believe that the day of your demise is planned by god, that the sikh faith and history has always been written in blood?

This is a sensitive topic, please feel free to share your views

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Devil_

A BIT OF BOTH:

1) i don't care about the loss of life - people die anyway. I care about the sikh women that were raped. The india government put the sikhs through so much that the entire population of hindus and so called "sikhs" of india will have to pay.

2)

its good it happened because the human realm is already so boring, these wars just make it all the better.

the other reason is we now know that Guru Ji will give us a Khalsa Raj...and that guru ji will give the entire control and power of india to feet of the Khalsa. Also, these things need to happen so that the evil doers learn from their mistakes which is when the next battle occurs from which the khalsa will have victory. Just as raavan was proud of his power; his enormous family, army, weapons, palace etc, but when he crossed paths with Ramchandar and committed a wrong act. His entire power and rule was demolished. Similarly, the muslim emperors such as aurangzeb were proud so much that they thought they could successfully convert every hindu and sikh by force. AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM - WHERE'S THEIR RULE????

Hey you taking the peas? - come on man what do you think? - You know the answer before you even planned on asking the question....take your BNP party elsewhere lol :happy: dont cry am only messing with ya - but seriously I think your being a tiny bit TOO unjaan....

Hey you taking the peas? - come on man what do you think? - You know the answer before you even planned on asking the question....take your BNP party elsewhere lol :happy: dont cry am only messing with ya - but seriously I think your being a tiny bit TOO unjaan....

lol i guess the topic's dynamics are a teeny bit above your head :)

koini one day you'll gain the knowledge/maturity

A BIT OF BOTH:

1) i don't care about the loss of life - people die anyway. I care about the sikh women that were raped. The india government put the sikhs through so much that the entire population of hindus and so called "sikhs" of india will have to pay.

2)

its good it happened because the human realm is already so boring, these wars just make it all the better.

the other reason is we now know that Guru Ji will give us a Khalsa Raj...and that guru ji will give the entire control and power of india to feet of the Khalsa. Also, these things need to happen so that the evil doers learn from their mistakes which is when the next battle occurs from which the khalsa will have victory. Just as raavan was proud of his power; his enormous family, army, weapons, palace etc, but when he crossed paths with Ramchandar and committed a wrong act. His entire power and rule was demolished. Similarly, the muslim emperors such as aurangzeb were proud so much that they thought they could successfully convert every hindu and sikh by force. AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM - WHERE'S THEIR RULE????

<_< you feeling alrite? you may not care about the lives lost but what about their families? and is 1984 just some form of entertainment to you?

Hi i have a question,

1) Are you upset/unhappy about the events that took place in 1984? (Loss of life......)

2) or Are you happy this event happened, if you hold firm to the believe that the day of your demise is planned by god, that the sikh faith and history has always been written in blood?

This is a sensitive topic, please feel free to share your views

how can any sikh be happy about the loss of life in 1984. u are right ,the day of our demise is planned by God. our history is written in blood. there is a punjabi saying - the land of Amritsar needs blood every 50 years or so

Guest _Devil_
A BIT OF BOTH:

2)

<_< you feeling alrite? you may not care about the lives lost but what about their families? and is 1984 just some form of entertainment to you?

Listen sweetheart, if shaheedis do not happen our faith will be lost. Sikhi is a difficult religion to grasp and the sikhs would easily give up on Sikhi, which nearly happened in the past at the time of the british raj. So to keep the spirit of Khalsa alive Shaheedis happen. Guru Arjan Dev Ji was the first Shaheed to start this. When a Singh/Singhni is being tortured they do not feel pain, well they shouldn't as Guru Arjun dev did not. To Solve this Guru ji has given a formula to us to feel not the pain but the pleasure of it. This formula lies within Naam. Bhai Bidhi Chand ji of Guru Hargobind Ji's time did not feel the pain from the burning oven that he was in while singing the shabad, chogirid hamarai ramkaar dukh lagai naa pai.

I've probably read the most on all shaheeds that have happened including events of 1984, and I do feel hurt don't get me wrong, that the sikhs have been through the most hardship ie being attacked by the british, muslims and hindus. But the shaheedi is the best thing about it. Anyway, there is another shaheedi coming, if you really care then I expect you to be apart of it.

Wars are good, but killing and torturing innocents isn't. Thats why 1984 was good but the mass murder of innocent people wasn't, especially the rapes. you've got to be open-minded about this.

Guest Malfion
A BIT OF BOTH:

2)

Listen sweetheart, if shaheedis do not happen our faith will be lost. Sikhi is a difficult religion to grasp and the sikhs would easily give up on Sikhi, which nearly happened in the past at the time of the british raj. So to keep the spirit of Khalsa alive Shaheedis happen. Guru Arjan Dev Ji was the first Shaheed to start this. When a Singh/Singhni is being tortured they do not feel pain, well they shouldn't as Guru Arjun dev did not. To Solve this Guru ji has given a formula to us to feel not the pain but the pleasure of it. This formula lies within Naam. Bhai Bidhi Chand ji of Guru Hargobind Ji's time did not feel the pain from the burning oven that he was in while singing the shabad, chogirid hamarai ramkaar dukh lagai naa pai.

I've probably read the most on all shaheeds that have happened including events of 1984, and I do feel hurt don't get me wrong, that the sikhs have been through the most hardship ie being attacked by the british, muslims and hindus. But the shaheedi is the best thing about it. Anyway, there is another shaheedi coming, if you really care then I expect you to be apart of it.

Wars are good, but killing and torturing innocents isn't. Thats why 1984 was good but the mass murder of innocent people wasn't, especially the rapes. you've got to be open-minded about this.

Dude, are you freaking crazy? Our religion was founded on peace, self sacrifice and Justice, we are Gods servants, and we have faith..

Wars ARE NOT GOOD...if you believe that, theres something wrong with you. Our faith will not be lost..EVER! As long as we live and breath, we will be known. I am not an Amrithari Sikh( I will be though..for sure!), but I've grown in touch with Sikhism over the past few years....

Its not just the shaheedis that help us have faith...its the faith itself..to do anything for Waheguru that drives us. Dude, as long as we have our 5 Ks, and our Religion, we WILL STAND OUT from the rest, as a beacon of hope and honour from times gone by..

Also, your treating the Shaeedis like a game, as if your "character" gains power with every one. Wars are not bad..WE NEVER WANT THIS SORT OF THING TO HAPPEN AGAIN!

Finally, listen up, look around the community now...so many people have already left or are far away from hope..did the massacre help them? ITS THE PARENTS TEACHING THE KIDS.. being Gurus( I'm using the term in the original meaning as teachers) to teach their kids to do the right things...

And as a Sikh....I don't hunger for power..I am the lowest of the low under Wahegurus feet.

WE AREN'T POWER HUNGRY TYRANTS... KHALISTAN WAS ONLY PROPOSED SO THAT WE COULD BE FREE FROM INDIAS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. IT ISN'T REQUIRED ANYMORE BECAUSE MOST OF US HAVE MOVED TO OTHER LANDS.

ALL IT WOULD EVER LEAD TO IS MORE SEPERATION, TERRORISM, AND SUSPICION.

Shaeedi isn't a game man, you should feel respect and reverance towards those millions that died...EVEN IN THE 1984 MASSACRE! WE MUST USE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE TO HELP OTHERS....

Sorry about my caps lock.