1984 Massacre

Guest _Learner_

Guest _Learner_

Sorry for starting such a sensitive topic,

But, yes i fully agree our religion is based on peace, but,

We are one of the only religions that have been constantly persecuted/"tested" since the beginning, and we have always come out stronger, sometime I feel it is god’s way of reminding us the rich history we have, full of honour, courage and martyrdom. The gurus have already conditioned all Sikhs to understand their role in society, to protect and honour every human being, to sacrifice oneself.

All of us wish for peace, we want our spouse, children, family to be safe and sound, but sometimes, when all other means of diplomacy have failed, I will quote our 10th master

Choo kar az hama, har heel tay darguzasht Halaal ast burdan ba shamsheer dast

(When all other means have been tried, all means failed; It is righteous to draw the sword)

We should only raise our swords, to defend humanity or ourselves, not for any other reason.

So i belive 1984, it was a sad day, how we were betrayed by the Indian Govt, people, but let it also remind us of our great history, fully of martyrdom.

We should not fear death, you start dying the day you are born, nothing is forever.

So i am sad(for the people who actually suffered, their families and loved ones), yet i feel so proud to a Sikh) and i wish god would grant me a boon, that i should die protecting the Khalsa panth.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Singh_

If everybody keeps dying for their religion soon there will be no one left to be in the religion if you get me.............i think martyrdom is being glamourised by people here........a True Shaheed i think is willing to meet his Guru at anytime and not just waiting around for a war or something else to happen.....PLUS sikhs need Khalistan or whatever u want to call it because sikhs have a right to self determination......when we are together we are unstoppable but wen we are spread out we are at our most weakest......vaisakhi hasnt changed since Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time.........every year our Father asks us to give him our head...some sikhs do and some are still running away from just like they did way back then.....1984 will ALWAYS be a dark chapter in sikh history BUT also a Great chapter because it shows not even an whole indian army could destroy our GURU MAHARAJ :1singh1:

someone said it best that a "shaheed" in sikhi doesn't yearn for death, a shaheed in sikhi loves life and thinks dying to defend it is a righteous act.

so death has nothing to do with shaheedi in sikhi. its about the infinite value of life. manas janam dulambh hai|| life is sacred. that is the dharam of a sikh shaheed.

peace.

Hey you taking the peas? - come on man what do you think? - You know the answer before you even planned on asking the question....take your BNP party elsewhere lol :happy: dont cry am only messing with ya - but seriously I think your being a tiny bit TOO unjaan....

lol i guess the topic's dynamics are a teeny bit above your head :)

koini one day you'll gain the knowledge/maturity

loll I don't know whether am supposed to be offended by that or not...I have no idea what your talking about... :umm: :closedeyes:

Guest dhan data terie
someone said it best that a "shaheed" in sikhi doesn't yearn for death, a shaheed in sikhi loves life and thinks dying to defend it is a righteous act.

so death has nothing to do with shaheedi in sikhi. its about the infinite value of life. manas janam dulambh hai|| life is sacred. that is the dharam of a sikh shaheed.

peace.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Pyaarie Sad Sangat Jee wat happened in 1984 woke up so many sleeping saint soldiers who gve their jeevaniyah for our today bt hw r we paying them bck.

Bul Chuk Maaf Karnie Guru Pyaarie Sad Sangat Jee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

peace.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Pyaarie Sad Sangat Jee wat happened in 1984 woke up so many sleeping saint soldiers who gve their jeevaniyah for our today bt hw r we paying them bck.

Bul Chuk Maaf Karnie Guru Pyaarie Sad Sangat Jee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest Guest
A BIT OF BOTH:

1) i don't care about the loss of life - people die anyway. I care about the sikh women that were raped. The india government put the sikhs through so much that the entire population of hindus and so called "sikhs" of india will have to pay.

2)

its good it happened because the human realm is already so boring, these wars just make it all the better.

the other reason is we now know that Guru Ji will give us a Khalsa Raj...and that guru ji will give the entire control and power of india to feet of the Khalsa. Also, these things need to happen so that the evil doers learn from their mistakes which is when the next battle occurs from which the khalsa will have victory. Just as raavan was proud of his power; his enormous family, army, weapons, palace etc, but when he crossed paths with Ramchandar and committed a wrong act. His entire power and rule was demolished. Similarly, the muslim emperors such as aurangzeb were proud so much that they thought they could successfully convert every hindu and sikh by force. AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM - WHERE'S THEIR RULE????

<_< you feeling alrite? you may not care about the lives lost but what about their families? and is 1984 just some form of entertainment to you?

I agree, unless they were all saints, the loss of their families were going to hurt badly. Guru Angad Dev Ji locked himself up when Guru Nanak passed on even though he knew it was gods will. Everything happens according to plan, but in cases like these people cant help but to feel upset....

it is all hapened get lesson from 84 try to make good homeland khalistaan.

Waheguru Ji Ka KHALSA, Waheguru Ji Ki FATEH

"Hukmai Andar Sabh Ko Bahar Hukam Na Koi."

Sikhs were forgetting Sikhi & going far away from Guruji's teachings. It happened to wake us up.

Sikhs are sleeping again & a lot of wrong doings are going on. Will there be another awakening?

Someone said "when a woman give birth to baby, a lot of blood is lost. Can you imagine how much blood will be lost for one nation to take birth from another"!!!!

Rabh Raakha.