All Khalsa Raj Questions Answered

THE WARRIOR if you want to try and understand dasam duar and sachkhand i would adivse you to read bhai sahib bhai randhir singh jis book anhad shabad dasam duar it should clear any of your doubts. dass and my father were lucky to meet bhai rama singh i was young then but the stuff my father talks about bhai rama singh is amazing all i remember was going to simran sessions at southall park avenue, they used to be packed with sikhs moneh and amritdaris used to be wicked lol. i just remember bhai rama singh like a "naujwan" he would always spend time with the youngsters, at rainsabais he would gather some naujwan in the langar hall and would do joria dee seva all night. bhai rama singh a truley amazing gursikh may akal purakh bless us with humilty , compassion, contentment and love for all human beings :D WAHEGUROO WAHEGUROO WAHEGUROO WAHEGUROO WAHEGUROO WAHEGUROO WAHEGUROO WAHEGURO DHAN GUROO GRANTH SAHIB JI WAHEGUROOO

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic