All Khalsa Raj Questions Answered

if the dasam duar opens then doesn't that mean that the soul has constant contact with sachkhand? in that case I don't see why the soul cant go through dasam duar. In short, astral projection to sachkhand is my take on it.

On the returning thing, I think once you have joined with vaheguroo it doesn't matter as you have realised him on the earthly plane as all around you right, or other than that its hukam that they must continue living life.

In the article it states that the Singh Khalsa states to Bhai Sahib

“They have gone to see the fantastic sights of Sach Khand. They have left their physical bodies and their ethereal bodies have flown through dasam duar (tenth gate) to Sach Khand. Some, for two days, some for four and others for a longer time.”

This is different to what you have explained the two scenarios are not the same. What is the purpose of the soul having contact with Sachkand as you have said? As sachkand is one of the heavenly states and only temporary what would be the point of the attma having continues or limited access to heaven? Or could it be that the practitioner desires to see the heavens?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sachkhand is not temporary or a heaven, where did you get that idea from?

Sachkhand Vasai Nirankaar Kar Kar Vekhe Nadar Nihal, Sachkhand is Vaheguroo's palace, Sachkhand like Vaheguroo was, is and always will be eternal.

Sachkhand=Darshan and merger of the soul with Vaheguroo.

Sachkhand is not temporary or a heaven, where did you get that idea from?

Sachkhand Vasai Nirankaar Kar Kar Vekhe Nadar Nihal, Sachkhand is Vaheguroo's palace, Sachkhand like Vaheguroo was, is and always will be eternal.

Sachkhand=Darshan and merger of the soul with Vaheguroo.

The way the article portrays it Sachkand is described as a heavenly state, a place which is visited to meet with god and then return to the temporal body and world.

What I don’t understand is why would such a thing happen?

What is the purpose of such actions?

And even is the Soul as described in the article really leaving the physical?

Or is it an illusion bought on by intense Bhagti without guidance?

I am sure people are aware that such things do occur . The “desire for” and unguided bhagti can be a dangerous combination it can happen the practitioner can hallucinate and see what they desired, people, places and even god and guru. Such things have happened and are happening I have come across a few that have been duped by such actions.

If Attma and Prathma are one, as the essence of Sargun and Nirgun are one why would Attma that can finally have to opportunity to be one again with Prathma return to the body and world?

it made perfect sense to me

i am aware that you follow a different school of thought but i didn't realise it was that different lol

Sachkhand, like i said is not a heaven, but that doesn't mean that its not a physical place, offcourse it is, like i said it is Vaheguroo's physical abode (on earth he is obviously nirgun and permeating all places, this is seen after jyot vigas, which is what i imagine the state of those who went to sachkhand would be when they came back, maybe even more). Bhai Rama Singh Ji somewhere else in the book gave a description of what must have been Karam Khand and the outside of Sachkhand, there were no pillars as Sachkhand is kept up on the support of NAAM, how can any place supported by naam be temporary, gurbani tells us anything that is supported by naam never fails, dies, etc.

The only reason you got these questions is because you seem to have a really different idea of what sachkhand is.

I can't beleive that you would say that people are hallucinating such things, you sound like an ATHEIST. A sikh is never unguided because he/she always has his Guroo with him. Naam simran IS Vaheguroo, its ridiculous to say that this could ever lead to an illusion.

This is the result of looking at spiritual matters from a purely intellectual perspective. Keep making doubts in your mind till you go crazy.

I am not interested in pandit-like debates.

At the end of the day I and many people believe in Sachkhand, as described by jap ji sahib as Vaheguroo's eternal abode. The dasam duar is the physical link between humans and sachkhand and it is the place where one who has reached Vaheguroo can have 24/7 contact with him in sachkhand. Vaheguroo is the one who has control over all things, we remain in our bodies as long as Vaheguroo wills.

I'm not sure what the point of all this was except for nit-picking and trying to prove the article wrong, you didn't even say anything about the khalsa raj bit, but chose to pick out an entirely different issue.

If you don't wish to beleive it then don't.

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh

The warrior,

I don't understand why your logic doesn't believe Bhai Sahib Rama Singh who reached much higher than you, was more than this physical body and ultimately reached Saachkhand. Yet you choose to slander him by saying he may be hallucinating. Since you may not be in favor of akhand kirtani jatha, Baba Harnaam singh could also leave his body and go to many places. He had so much shakti that when he left his body he could meet other people and they would see him as his normal human body. Many people have witnessed this and couldn't understand how at the same time he was in one place and another. Does this make all this seem false, a hallucination, a joke? Do you believe that Vaheguru is able to do the impossible that no human can do? Surely you do believe that. Then you should know that Guru Sahib has given his sikhs a mystical formula; naam that when reciting it we can achieve all the qualities of God. Therefore, we will be able to do things that our logic won't understand or comprehend with. Naam gives a lot of Shakti. If you don’t believe this then the teachings of Guru Sahib must be also a joke. Also, you asked why they need to leave their body temporally and go to saachkhand, the answer is in the first post. Maybe I need to highlight it for you: “To see Sach Khand it is necessary to do continuous simran” Let me explain: Those from Khalsa raj will need to see saach khand because it will inspire, encourage (or whatever word you prefer) to do more naam abhiyaas. The reason is because it is also said in bhai sahib rama singh’s book that those from Khalsa raj will live about 150 years and at the end of their life they will go to saachkhand. Vaheguroo. They need all the blessings that they can get to go saachkhand, don’t they? Now, please stop going against maha purakhs and look within your own self before going against these saints. They know much better than we all do. We all belong under the dust of such saints and should never dear to speak against their word.

vahegurujikakhalsavahegurujikifateh

Actually if can question what I like, As for Bhai Rama Singh reaching a higher something or other, more than myself I don’t dispute that I suffer from vertigo so I cant reach higher than a step ladder! Anyway the whole statements full of flaws but there is very little point debating it since the very core essence of the AKJ ideology is somewhat questionable and to question it one must be an Atheist, Heretic or blasphemer. To end the enlightening debate I would just like retell a small incident that in a way ties in with this type of ideology and mentality. It took place a few years ago during a debate on the nihung warrior tradition of chatka, meat etc with one of the AKJ senior clergy, I wont say who that will really upset people…

AKJ Supremeo

“ what are you talking about!, chatka, meat etc is blatantly wrong! What do you know? We have Singhs in the Jutha that have had darshan of Satguru ji! And have blatantly asked Guru Ji about such rubbish! And they have said it is so wrong”

Atheist, Heretic, blasphemer (me)

“er….you guys wasted an opportunity like that to ask if it’s good or bad to have a BigMac!”

You can understand why I’m such a sceptic of AKJ ideology.

END.

The warrior,

If you went against a Maha Purakh from another jatha I would still refer you as an Atheist, Heretic, blasphemer or whatever you choose to be. Whether someone is akj, taksali etc there is no difference between them. If you have done immense naam abhiyaas you should know that Bhai Sahib Rama singh, Bhai sahib Randhir Singh, Baba Harnam singh, and many others are in saachkhand. Regardless of what jatha they belong to they are all seen alike to Vaheguru. The incident you have mentioned has got nothing to do with the topic.

vjkkvjkf

hahahahha warrior, koi gal ni, samajh ajagee ik din, bak bak karde re

I KNOW things in regards to Bhai Rama Singh Ji that would remove your doubts in an instant, but thats not my place.

All i can say is that you should try to have a speak to some people who's lives have been changed by bhai sahib.

your pretty much the only person bringing in jatha's here btw. and I didn't call you an atheist for not believing in anything to do with akj. I said your mentality was like that of an atheist that you could for even a moment think that anything as a result of love for Vaheguroo, recieved under Guroo Sahib, was fake. This is so wrong that it is insane for a sikh to think such a thing.

anyway kindly stop bringing your tribal crap to my thread, if you want to talk gand about different jathas then start a new one of your own.

Has this topic completely regressed?

If there is significant and profound knowledge of people's it should be expressed, but not imposed upon others, explained fervently, defended valiantly when necessary...