Beware

apne

Next time a christian approaches you in a snake like manner with the intention of conversion ask him to first go and ask his pastor who "Yehoshua ben Yosef" is enough said. Please take time to do the appropriate homework yourselves to, as there are too many holes in their so called "immaculate" logic for them to even start to poke holes in our faith :D

Honestly, looking at that pamphlet, they're more likely to convert some of their own guys to sikhi than the other way around.

yes

wow!

That PDF does a better and more clear job of complimenting sikhi than so many pamphlets written by Sikhs.

Despite it’s childish intent, it is well written and would be a real eye opener for those of the judeo-christian tradition but not necessarily adhering to a faith.

:lol: The writer can’t help but introduce sikhi as such a rational and beautiful faith!

Christ in the bible said my way is not the only way, there are other paths than mine. Unfortunately i've forgotton which book it's in, but do feel free to bring it up, and ask why churchs are going against his teachings by promoting something completely different from what he said.

Christ in the bible said my way is not the only way, there are other paths than mine. Unfortunately i've forgotton which book it's in, but do feel free to bring it up, and ask why churchs are going against his teachings by promoting something completely different from what he said.

wow !

are u 100% sure this is true? can u verify this ?

lolololololol

at first i thought this was written b a Sikh

i still think it is

this seems to glorif Sikhi :)

dhan waheguru

lolololololol

at first i thought this was written b a Sikh

i still think it is

this seems to glorif Sikhi :)

dhan waheguru