Article On Sarbloh Granth

I have research article on sarbloh granth done by this nihang singh. Due to plagiarism and also an promise, i cannot share this with anyone.

those who are against sarbloh granth....just stay tuned until final thesis comes on...all i can say- it will be rain of acid for some, and rain of amrit for some.

Very good, I can't wait.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:6 :6 :6 :6 :6 :6

Whats with all the bashing going on? I mean its one thing to suggest something, but its a totally different thing to attack someone for trying to do seva. Im pretty sure im a few life times away from even considering reading the sarlboh granth so i have nothing to comment about what sunny wrote on the article, but all lot of people here seem to know quite a bit. Guys should maybe get in touch or something and help the poor guy out..........instead of forgetting that we are all gods children with lots to learn.........

WJKK WJKF

Its getting quite tiring having all these controversies raised against dharmic Granths. Its amazing how we all (incl. me) seem to believe we are so well educated that we can question anything. Rather than criticising and questioning everything we should should respect what we dont understand. None of us (incl. me) have enough knowledge to find out for ourselves what the truth is behind Sarbloh Granth sahib.

How would you feel if you found out it was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj and all this time you have been thinking that its just some randomn thing written by some randomn dude? So instead why dont we respect it and try to embrace it as an addition to our Sikhi, or easily just leave it alone?

There is hardly any point in creating a thread regarding an article that can be edited by anyone, no one needs your permission or approval.

Bhul chuk maaf

WJKK WJKF

Guest gobinday
From several sources i setup this page at sikhiwiki:

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sarbloh_Granth

Please tell me your views on the granth + if any amendings are necessary to the article.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Sri Sarbloh granth is undoubtadly the writings of Guru Gobind Singh, it contains his signiature and if you are living in his concsiousness you will immediately identify the writings as his own

he also wrote the sabrloh granth in his previous incarnation when he was a Rishi, he burried it and then when he was Guru Gobind Singh, he ordered his sikhs to dig it up.