Wearing Khalistan Shirt In Gurdwaras

Thats what i was wondering that if we cant talk about what we went through in 84 at gurdwaras then where are we suppose to talk about it...annual bhangra party or something lol. Maybe he was just a very strong indian supporter.

yeah veer ji

if we can't talk 84 in GURDWARA so where will be we can

lot of times i put KHALISTAN t-shirt in GURDWARA nobody stop me to do it.

Is it wrong to wear khalistan or never forget 1984 shirts/hoodies in gurdwaras? because I was wearing a never forget 1984 shirt last week and this guy told me to wear a jumper over it as he once got told off by a old guy for wearing a shirt with never forget 1984 on it. The old guy apparantly told him that he was doing major beadbi by bringing political issues into gurdwara :umm:

hmmm well the Singh Sabha gurdwara in Sloguh has khalistan banners all over the place . lol

But I guess it depends which politcal views the majority of the sikhs have in a gurdwara.

so was it wrong for Sr Guru Hargobind Ji to build akal thakt in harmandir sahib. In Sikhi its miri piri, they go hand in hand like that mala and sword. they guy must have been a india loving agent. if u wear sumthing u shud no why and be able to have answers on the spot if not dont rep it

so was it wrong for Sr Guru Hargobind Ji to build akal thakt in harmandir sahib. In Sikhi its miri piri, they go hand in hand like that mala and sword.

what does that have to do with a khalistani shirt?

:6 :@

Oh Jattayah

I believe paji is trying to back up the point of miri piri with the application to Guru sahib's creation of Akaal Takht - political (miri) and Harmandar Sahib - spiritiual (piri)

comprende :6

so was it wrong for Sr Guru Hargobind Ji to build akal thakt in harmandir sahib. In Sikhi its miri piri, they go hand in hand like that mala and sword.

what does that have to do with a khalistani shirt?

:6 :@

Oh Jattayah

I believe paji is trying to back up the point of miri piri with the application to Guru sahib's creation of Akaal Takht - political (miri) and Harmandar Sahib - spiritiual (piri)

comprende :6

well I thought he was trying to use Miri and Piri to justify wearing a khalistani shirt? :gg: