Is It Forever

i confused today.plz tell me what's the exactly truth running inside.

i have two sisters .so my sisters will be my sisters in every birth as human

was my sisters still my sisters in my last human birth.is it preplaned what girl be my sister,my mother , my wife,my daughter.same as my brother,father son and friends.what about my parents.they still my parents in my last human birth and it will goes in my future parent

what about my attitude,my nature ,my thinking.it will remain still after death and my next birth.it is still as my last human birth.

i agree with the previous comments.... mostly because these things are not controlled by humans both biologically and spiritually.... i guess gurbani supports the fact that most last birth karams are intertwined in shaping your physical, spiritual and emotional characteristics... so accordingly may be people around us has something to do with those karams.. but still these things might change too...... likewise its hard to determine a plausible explanation behind this process....

i agree with the previous comments.... mostly because these things are not controlled by humans both biologically and spiritually.... i guess gurbani supports the fact that most last birth karams are intertwined in shaping your physical, spiritual and emotional characteristics... so accordingly may be people around us has something to do with those karams.. but still these things might change too...... likewise its hard to determine a plausible explanation behind this process....

thanks a lot big bro

menu vi is tara hi lagd

leve all happening to TRUE GURU MAHARAJ. :)