Environmentally Safe Stuff

so is rimmel banned now? oyi go study...and DONT LISTEN TO PEACEMAKER ..HE IS DONE WITH HIS SCHOOL AND GOT A GOOD JOB! now he wants all of us to just read SS or do other fun stuff without stressin about school or work. (even though i wish i could do that all day long but life outside of internet/comp is beautiful lol)

heart murmur...my doctor told me (when i was in high school) i might have that. i was a shy person who hated doctors so i didnt ask her if its something serious or something i need to worry about..she just let me go home.

no i dont have a heart murmur but i just cant believe that doctor...she didnt even send me to get more tests or anything. she didnt even explain what it was thn. oh i think i should report her ..desi people seriously :@ lol

btw i still didint finish reading the list u posted. its tooo long and some of the stuff is OUTDATED :p (like that mincorwave thing) jk lol

about u guys not using ur washing machine...umm use it wisely. cold water with the new detergent =) dont make urself feel guilty about that stuff. its ok if u try doing the othe stuf on the list..just try not to use ur dryer ...we can do without dryers (especially during summer time)

i love seeing peoples clothes hanging outside hehehe

anyone else gonna post more stuff or is this it?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic