Sign in to follow this  
caveman

What Does Gubar Akaal Mean?

caveman    6

fateh sangat ji

basicly i wanted to know what gubar akaal means, ive asked my friends and they said to me they cant explain what it means :S so i was wondering could someone tell me i know there are some nihungs here so they could tell me would eman allot to me =]

and btw does anyone hav ENGLISH translation of a nihung ardass i have the punjabi but i cant read it :(:( so does anyone have like the translation of the english words like you get punjabi and english gutkas would meannnnn a greatttttt deal to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanksssss

fateh

akal sahai    0
fateh sangat ji

basicly i wanted to know what gubar akaal means, ive asked my friends and they said to me they cant explain what it means :S so i was wondering could someone tell me i know there are some nihungs here so they could tell me would eman allot to me =]

and btw does anyone hav ENGLISH translation of a nihung ardass i have the punjabi but i cant read it :(:( so does anyone have like the translation of the english words like you get punjabi and english gutkas would meannnnn a greatttttt deal to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanksssss

fateh

allmighty god

caveman    6
fateh sangat ji

thanksssss

fateh

allmighty god

finalllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy safeeeeeeeeee 4 that :D

Jangal Da    150

GURBAR AKAAL!

(Wahe)gur(u) Bar(ra) Akaal

'The Great Waheguru, Timeless Lord'

or 'Almighty God' as has been stated before.

orono    1

It was the first ever Jaikara as spoken by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Mecca

akal sahai    0
fateh sangat ji

thanksssss

fateh

allmighty god

finalllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy safeeeeeeeeee 4 that :D

IT COMES IN DASAM GRANTH BANI JAAP SAHIB!!

jassa    103

this wrod can be translated in many different meanings ... one of common meaning is ... guru roop akal purkh ... akal purkh is our guru ...