They Are Mixing Hinduism With Sikhism

This is video about celebration Sri Ram Chander Ji's Birthday. I respect Sri Ram Chander Ji :vaheguru:

These people need to be educated about Sikhism. We need good parchar in small pinds. Few things I want to highlight from video.

- they are copying sikhism.

- Amritdharis doing matha take to Ramayan and kathavachak

- using gurbani words like Ram for Ram Chander. In gurbani Ram is gods name. Ram means ramayayea (the ONE in everything)

- dancing Bhangra and Giddha lol

- lots other stuff that sangat can highlight.

If you have listen to katha JapJi Sahib by Giani Thakur Singh Ji then you would know what I am talking about. I recommend listing to JapJi Sahib Katha before commenting but its long lol but still.....

I will be deleting these videos from youtube in few days I don't want to confuse SikhSangat. Video Quality bad because I used my camera to record direct from tv and then converted to flv(low quality format) to fit on youtube.

:1singh1:

NO NEED TO ADD COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE BECAUSE I WILL BE DELETING THESE VIDEOS END OF THIS WEEK,

Video Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhZnc75GvsA

Video Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajx2IjYVFn4

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is part of the conspiracy people think conspiracies only exist in the west well they don't this is part of the RSS plan to assimilate Sikhi within 50 years

Hindutva is on the rise Simranjeet Singh Mann and co have warned us about this plan in their speeches that they will do things like this to blur the lines between Sikhi and Million God Hinduism.

Is that parkash of Guru Granth Saab hes doing chaur over or a murti of a hindu God

BTW check the club scene out woman gets up and does moves must be babas special one

This is part of the conspiracy people think conspiracies only exist in the west well they don't this is part of the RSS plan to assimilate Sikhi within 50 years

Hindutva is on the rise Simranjeet Singh Mann and co have warned us about this plan in their speeches that they will do things like this to blur the lines between Sikhi and Million God Hinduism.

Is that parkash of Guru Granth Saab hes doing chaur over or a murti of a hindu God

BTW check the club scene out woman gets up and does moves must be babas special one

There is Nooooooo GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

As I said, they are copping Sikhism. They are doing chaur over Bhagvat Geeta

I have no respect for Ram Chandar they can believe what they want he was a womaniser, used to run off with their clothes

Brother you need to listen to Katha JapJi Sahib by Giani Thakur Singh Ji. We should not do nindiya. You know what happen to people that do nindiya. Sri Ram Chander Ji was not just anybody. He was avtar at his time. We respect everybody. We just need to educate our people.

I agree to disagree , Ram was just a King,who was a womaniser he was not the man of God he done acts which i cannot say on the forum ''AVTAR'' of so called Vishnu , rest is just hocus pocus

Jut trying to gain more info but would you care to tell me about the so called acts which ram chandar has done and why he was not an avtar of vishu? pm me

I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE PARKASH OF THE RAMAYAEN OR ANYTHING IN THE VIDEO THIS IS JUST FOR THE BENEFIT OF SARPANCH SAAB

ANG 1390 OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JIO MAHARAJ

"sqjuig qY mwixE CilE bil bwvn BwieE ]

sathajug thai maaniou shhaliou bal baavan bhaaeiou ||

In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, You were pleased to deceive Baal the king, in the form of a dwarf.

qRyqY qY mwixE rwmu rGuvMsu khwieE ]

thraethai thai maaniou raam raghuva(n)s kehaaeiou ||

In the Silver Age of Traytaa Yuga, You were called Raam of the Raghu dynasty.

duAwpuir ik®sn murwir kMsu ikrqwrQu kIE ]

dhuaapur kirasan muraar ka(n)s kirathaarathh keeou ||

In the Brass Age of Dwaapur Yuga, You were Krishna; You killed Mur the demon and saved Kans.

augRsYx kau rwju ABY Bgqh jn dIE ]

ougrasain ko raaj abhai bhagatheh jan dheeou ||

You blessed Ugrasain with a kingdom, and You blessed Your humble devotees with fearlessness.

kiljuig pRmwxu nwnk guru AMgdu Amru khwieE ]

kalijug pramaan naanak gur a(n)gadh amar kehaaeiou ||

In the Iron Age, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, You are known and accepted as Guru Nanak, Guru Angad and Guru Amar Das.

sRI gurU rwju Aibclu Atlu Awid puriK PurmwieE ]7]

sree guroo raaj abichal attal aadh purakh furamaaeiou ||7||

The sovereign rule of the Great Guru is unchanging and permanent, according the Command of the Primal Lord God. ||7||"

this is bad..

Sorry sarpanch veer..

I think you mean KRISHNA.. Coz ram wasn't any womaniser..

I think you refer to this:

"In Bhagvat Purana chapter 10, section 22 says that once Krishna saw women taking bath in the river. So he went there and stole their clothes and made them come outside naked to get their clothes. When they did he forced them to mate with him. What kind of God would do that? Is this the kind of love God gives to his children? In the same chapter section 60 says that Krishna had 16,108 wives and Radha was not one of them. Each wife gave birth to 10 sons and one daughter means that Krishna had 161,080 sons and 16,108 daughters. So all together he had 177188 children. " source: searchsikhism and bijla singh