Worcester

OMG Just spotted this thread I'm from worcester :)

There's no Gurudwara in Worcester :( nearest ones are Smethwick and Soho Rd takes about half an hour to get there.

Also theres really no sangat at all in the last 3 years I've seen a total of about 10 Singhs in Worcester there are a few punjabi people I think but most of them are muslim punjabis. Also there are few punjabi sikh families who own convienence stores like 'Just me' penjis massi who lives just down the road from us. There are so few Sikhs in Worcester that when punjabis see me they always stop and say hello. Lol this one time a Singh spotted me from the other side of the road and shouted VJKK VJKF and came running over.

I really really want to open a Gurdwara in Worcester though and hopefully with Maharaj's kirpa it will happen in a few years as soon as I start a career or something

:o that would be soo cool.

thanks alot for ur reply :)

yhe, as i went to an open day at the uni, i spotted no indians lolll

and had to go again, and thought if i do end up going there, i would have somewhere to go whilst i have free lessons and b4 uni

im near soho rd lol, so will have to go there.. :p

thanks again....

• 2 months later...

Looks like the only think Worcester is good for is making their tangy sauce. I swear they knicked that recipe from India!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...